2023 Orders - Check in here

2stupid

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Volvo s80 t6, Victory XC
Now got my build sheet and window sticker.

I stopped by my dealer today to see if we could do the registration paperwork early, as the Mrs is going to be out of state starting in 2 weeks and the jeep is due to arrive on the 6th.

The coordinator said they cannot predate the paperwork. I thanked him for his time and started to walk out.
He stops me and asks You got the white Sahara coming in right?
Yup..
Well not to worry. We have all our Wranglers trucked in. It will be here before she leaves.
Trucked in from Norfolk?
No, we do not use the train on our Wranglers. They are trucked in. Once you get a ship notice it will be here in 2 to 3 days.

Made my day...

I got to get rid of the spare rims for my Volvo as the Mrs says no new big tires and rims until the Volvo rims are gone.
anyone need some 17" Volvo alloys cheap???

You'll have a great weekend.
after 9 days and no movement other than my Wrangler's paint getting lots of time to air out solvents in the the Toledo parking lot, I went over the dealer to finalize financials and get an updated eta.

He took one look at his screen and his happy face disappeared.
Told my wife "that does not look good".
All the sudden some of the paperwork could be signed by her prior to her trip.
Oh Oh...

See this morning my delivery date has slipped a week overnight. ;<(
Well at least it is built and by time it is delivered it can be waxed..

You'll still have a great weekend
Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Awesome thanks for all your work on the tracker! From what I understand, Tesla pushes orders that will deliver in ‘far away‘ states to the front of the line, and as the end of a quarter approaches they begin pushing orders for areas that are in close proximity of the factory. Thereby maximizing the number of deliveries they can make successfully. (For example with a week left in the quarter, why build a car that will deliver in Florida, as it will never make it to delivery in time) They also push orders for more ‘highly optioned‘ cars first. I wonder if Jeep and the other manufacturers do this as well?? Can you see any evidence of this happening via the tracker info?

I have a hydro blue 23 4XE Rubi on order and am tracking it via your site. Really appreciate it!
Not seeing that pattern in state data or options. I have a Hydro Blue with more options than any most other Jeeps in the tacker and it's been at C for 63 Days.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I have a buddy that's working closely with AWS if you want his contact. He loves to talk shop about data management and may have some pointers to reduce cost per query and moving different datasets to more archived locations for cheaper storage.
Thanks man. Yeah I've got the technical cost per query down to where it makes sense. The cost will come from too many concurrent queries on that database which also houses data for the tracker and the Jeep pages. But usually you want to run reporting off a data warehouse and data mart.

I also happen to work for an AWS consulting company :). I truly appreciate the offer. I may hit you up if I need to change directions.

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
Finally got the update!! I'm in D-FCKT status; Jeep's COO has stepped in to personally build my order, starting with manually smelting the ore. ETA March-August 2024(ish)

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Finally got the update!! I'm in D-FCKT status; Jeep's COO has stepped in to personally build my order, starting with manually smelting the ore. ETA March-August 2024(ish)
Don't get too excited. I was in D-FCKT for two or three days but then was regressed to -D*... As I understand it, the only way out of that one involves a Voodoo priestess and the sacrifice of a live chicken.

Sponsored

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't get too excited. I was in D-FCKT for two or three days but then was regressed to -D*... As I understand it, the only way out of that one involves a Voodoo priestess and the sacrifice of a live chicken.
You just had to piss in my salad. Here I was all happy about the update. Rrrrr...better find a nearby farmer who is also a Voodoo priestess

airplnmdls

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hydro Blue Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
@NDRugby Hey not sure if it's just me, but I'm not getting daily emails any more. I was, starting a few weeks ago. Then beginning this week it stopped. I turned off then back on the daily email alerts which worked yesterday, but then again I did not get anything today. They definitely are not going to my spam.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
@NDRugby Hey not sure if it's just me, but I'm not getting daily emails any more. I was, starting a few weeks ago. Then beginning this week it stopped. I turned off then back on the daily email alerts which worked yesterday, but then again I did not get anything today. They definitely are not going to my spam.
Yeah. I tried to do something new with them today adding some background color. It kind of worked, kind of didn't. The Grand Cherokees (there a few in the tracker) crashed it. So I'm rolling it back. You should get it tomorrow. I would manually push out the ones that didn't go, but after yesterday I'm going to limit how much of that I do 😂

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
I got all the emails from the tracker lol. However, my update is that my shipping date went from 10-31-22 to it shipped yesterday via truck. Ohio to Iowa. Could it be here tomorrow or will it take a week or so. TBD of course. But things definitely are speeding up for many.
Jealous, what part of Iowa, maybe they could throw mine on there and continue to Omaha!

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
You just had to piss in my salad. Here I was all happy about the update. Rrrrr...better find a nearby farmer who is also a Voodoo priestess
It gets worse... turns out the "*" in "-D*" does NOT stand for an asterisk...

Sponsored

LisaDewy

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler
You are in Trim, Status G. That means they are actually putting it together resulting in a completed vehicle, minus some potential options. Here's a list of the codes. Below are the status code that you will get back from the Chat.
Thank you so much for the clarification!!!! I appreciate it

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It gets worse... turns out the "*" in "-D*" does NOT stand for an asterisk...
Well, let the @$$ #ing continue. 😭

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Well, let the @$$ #ing continue. 😭
Seriously though, I am finding some comfort in the fact that lately 2-doors seem to be more freely interspersed with 4-doors in the 24 hour Cryptosticker list.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Update for my Manual Transmission people. Spoke to my sales guy. He had his sales manager call their factory rep about my order. The answer he gave is they do manual transmissions in batches a few times a year, and my order just missed the previous one.

So now we wait. Just thought I’d share what I was told. How true is it? I don’t know. But it was what I assumed was going on. I’d hope they do it at least once a quarter. But building started in August, so once a quarter would be November. Oof.

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
Thanks! It grew much larger than I expected. And I've been scrambling to launch new features and also fix scaling issues (like gmail thinking I'm a spammer).
Is it only for 202
Mine is missing the all weather floor mats which I guess isn’t the worst thing to be missing.
Mine was the wrong color - High Velocity instead of Hydro Blue.... :-(
Sponsored