Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
Checked the pizza tracker - no change
Went on JC - no change
Called customer service - got my VIN
Which customer service number did you call? I tried one I found online and they said I either had to have a VIN or the dealer would have to check on it.

Truck9469

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Which customer service number did you call? I tried one I found online and they said I either had to have a VIN or the dealer would have to check on it.
(877) 426-5337

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL

Sponsored

ered33

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Ordered placed and confirmed with deposit on the 6/8 for a Hydro Blue 392 XR.. got the VON but still have no VIN :( guessing parts availability is a hold up until it can be slated to hit the line??

wooav8tor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLUR, '22 C8 Corvette
I’ve been lurking and reading thru all the great information. Guess it’s time for me to contribute. Placed an order for my first Wrangler, an unlimited Rubicon, on 6/15. Just received VIN from the dealer, this afternoon 6/24. Tracker still says TBD. I understand there’s a couple additional months built into my wait, based off of model year switch, but things move fast around here. Took me 14 months for my corvette ordering process!

Oswald06

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jk
Ordered placed and confirmed with deposit on the 6/8 for a Hydro Blue 392 XR.. got the VON but still have no VIN :( guessing parts availability is a hold up until it can be slated to hit the line??
Have you talked with jeep chat / jeep customer service? The tracker is way behind and isn't reflecting the correct status

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer
I understand there’s a couple additional months built into my wait, based off of model year switch, but things move fast around here. Took me 14 months for my corvette ordering process!
I think that's what people here tend to forget. We have it pretty good, overall. My wife's Mercedes was a 10-month process. My trainer's Kia has been stuck in the shop for 7 months, waiting on parts. It sucks having to wait at all, but it could be worse, and in some ways, it's better than other places.

Sponsored

ered33

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Have you talked with jeep chat / jeep customer service? The tracker is way behind and isn't reflecting the correct status
Not yet, didn't want to bother. I expected a snails pace and being in the automotive and aviation service industry I know how much difficulty we're having getting common items. I'll be patient :)

Grayone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 392 Rubicon (sold), 2 door Rubicon
Order went in today, June 24. 2 door, 3.6L, auto, black hardtop, trailer package, reinforced spareholder, light group, leather, cold weather package, 4.88 gears, stainless sill plates, roof insulation, optional wheels, steel bumpers, blacked out grill, Sting Gray.

Torts

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler, 2019 Ford Raptor
I tried to put in an order for a 392, not knowing the order banks closed in May. Dealer, in Phoenix, added me to the list for 2023 models and would order as soon as ordering opened back up. I have checked in a couple times with the dealer and they say they still can't order a 2023 392. Curious, are folks actually finishing the ordering process with Jeep or on a list with spec'ing out the order complete?

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer
I tried to put in an order for a 392, not knowing the order banks closed in May. Dealer, in Phoenix, added me to the list for 2023 models and would order as soon as ordering opened back up. I have checked in a couple times with the dealer and they say they still can't order a 2023 392. Curious, are folks actually finishing the ordering process with Jeep or on a list with spec'ing out the order complete?
Ordering completed. My vehicle even shows up on the Jeep tracker online. The VIN doesn’t show online yet, but it’s been assigned.
Sponsored