2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports

ItsUhJEEP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Does Gupton have a cap on how much one can put down and still qualify for the x% discount? Yeah, I live much closer to Peterson, but...
I do not know the answer but logically, the only time I think this would apply is if you are using Gupton's financing? Gupton's bank may require a minimum finance amount thus bumping you out of an extra 1% off.

The other two tiers of discount being either "with Tread Lightly" or "without" I do not think apply in your scenario.
Sponsored

BlueCheese

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Jetta GLI, '19 Outback, '23 Punk'N JLU Sahara
From Gupton's Terms & Conditions:

"To qualify for 1% financing discount, customer must finance a minimum of 75% of M.S.R.P for at least 48 months. Loans must be maintained through eight (8) billing cycles. Failure to maintain the loan through eight (8) billing cycles will result in a charge-back in the amount of the discount."

Financing discount must also be coupled with the Affiliate Discount (i.e. it is not available without Tread Lightly)

RubigirlNJ

First Name
Mindalou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD Earl as of 12/1/22
Beautiful shade of blue.
I see my buddy Renee back there. 😁
Yes and omg she is so nice!! So happy we decided to order from Gupton!!

Sponsored

Gman53

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Land Rover Defender X
Submitted a new order yesterday with Gupton. Now the wait begins…

I’m thinking of trading in my truck but does anyone have any experience with Gupton’s trade value given the discounted price of the new vehicles ?

ItsUhJEEP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
I’m thinking of trading in my truck but does anyone have any experience with Gupton’s trade value given the discounted price of the new vehicles ?
Congrats!
I was basically told “sell privately, you’ll get way more”
I did just that and got a great return(‘18 JLUR) in Oct.. Now, I sit without a Jeep and no build date. My guess is Gupton does very few trades, I don’t blame them since they are volume and why bother with turning them over at auction. Plus, it seems the used market has now flattened and my local dealers have tons of stale used inventory.
good luck

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Ordered mine on Monday 11/28. Got the VIN on Tuesday.

Had a major mechanical issue w/ my 2015 JKU Sport (sunset orange) and have been Jeepless since. So far Gupton has been awesome! I am lucky that I only live 45 miles from the dealership. Went w/ a Rubi, Punkin, XR, pretty much everything except advanced safety group since it was not available.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1669918975975

RubigirlNJ

First Name
Mindalou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Submitted a new order yesterday with Gupton. Now the wait begins…

For us, they stuck right around KBB so we are selling on our own.

Sponsored

RubigirlNJ

First Name
Mindalou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We scratched flying and the enclosed trailer idea and went with renting a car trailer one way from Uhaul that we picked up in Nashville. Couldn’t have asked for a better and smooth transaction with Renee and SO thankful for this forum ♥
Had a great time in Nashville and visiting with friends near Knoxville and heading back home to NJ tomorrow. So excited to get her home and get to know her!!! 🤪
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports F38A5316-E05A-4598-8D2E-CFC810DCBA2C
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 9C05CF2A-99F3-4723-84A3-B86AA93A0A9B
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 661A240E-F6B3-4CE3-9F04-B14A64F9B127
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 4BBC01B0-9568-4D8F-9FBD-3BC56F315C90

Erobinson78

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
We ordered our JLUR-XR through Gupton and picked it up mid November. Gupton was flawless and if they told you they were going to do it, they did it, nothing less. I was a bit concerned because they did not offer a traditional contract on the deal, although we had emails documenting our agreement. Even though we are in Texas, I would purchase from them again. We picked up the Jeep and made our way up to family in NC. Was a good trip. The only details we had trouble with was that we had to use Gupton financing because our bank would not do out of state financing without immediate Texas title transfer, which Gupton did not offer. We had to title it once we got back to the state. No matter it went easy, and the rates were not that bad for the short time we will be financing with them. Just wanted to express my satisfaction with the dealer experience. Easiest purchase I have ever made on a new vehicle.

IMG_1528 (1).jpeg

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
Does Gupton have a cap on how much one can put down and still qualify for the x% discount? Yeah, I live much closer to Peterson, but...
I was told $25k, which is all I financed. I kept the loan for 8 months as described in terms at delivery, and just paid it off 12/1.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I was a bit concerned because they did not offer a traditional contract on the deal, although we had emails documenting our agreement.
I had that same concern as well.

It was tough sending off a grand without a signed document detailing the price.

That said, as with you, both of my purchases went flawlessly.

Erobinson78

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I had that same concern as well.

It was tough sending off a grand without a signed document detailing the price.

That said, as with you, both of my purchases went flawlessly.
Yes they were a bit offended when I asked for a contract and expressed their honesty. I think they are, but evidently, they have not had to sit on the other side of the desk over the years and deal with buying a car from a typical big city dealer.
Sponsored