First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
When you all ordered your 2022 jeep, did you receive a Vehicle Order Number (VON) the day you ordered it? My dealer mentioned they couldnt submit the order yet until they get allocations. Just want to see if that is what others were told who ordered the 2022 model. Thanks.
I got the VON the day I ordered and the VIN a few days later.
Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
When you all ordered your 2022 jeep, did you receive a Vehicle Order Number (VON) the day you ordered it? My dealer mentioned they couldnt submit the order yet until they get allocations. Just want to see if that is what others were told who ordered the 2022 model. Thanks.
i ordered a week ago: my dealer indicated he was using one of his allocations for the order. He called the other day and provided me with the VIN.

There was a thread where a forum member indicated that he was told Toyota was decreasing allocations to dealers due to parts shortages. I wonder if Jeep is reducing allocations as well.

ltbob0627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR. Ordered 2022 JLUR w/XR
i ordered a week ago: my dealer indicated he was using one of his allocations for the order. He called the other day and provided me with the VIN.

There was a thread where a forum member indicated that he was told Toyota was decreasing allocations to dealers due to parts shortages. I wonder if Jeep is reducing allocations as well.
All...thank you for the responses and intel. Will post when I get a VON and timeline on build if/when I have info for comparisons as we wait for our orders. Have a happy thanksgiving.

ltbob0627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All...thank you for the responses and intel. Will post when I get a VON and timeline on build if/when I have info for comparisons as we wait for our orders. Have a happy thanksgiving.
So I got my VON. I had to harass the dealer over the phone a bit to ask when they would submit it. After the phone call they let me know an hour later it was submitted. Funny how that works. Wonder how long it would have waited in their queue for submission if I had not called?
Summary:
11/24/2021 - Order placed with dealer
11/26/2021 - Dealer submitted order to FCA and received VON over the phone. Asked them to send me a copy of the build sheet with VON over email. Contacted Jeep Chat, gave them the VON, and they said it is in scheduling. So I can at least confirm FCA has it in their system.

ltbob0627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I got my VON. I had to harass the dealer over the phone a bit to ask when they would submit it. After the phone call they let me know an hour later it was submitted. Funny how that works. Wonder how long it would have waited in their queue for submission if I had not called?
Summary:
11/24/2021 - Order placed with dealer
11/26/2021 - Dealer submitted order to FCA and received VON over the phone. Asked them to send me a copy of the build sheet with VON over email. Contacted Jeep Chat, gave them the VON, and they said it is in scheduling. So I can at least confirm FCA has it in their system.
11/29/2021 - Now have my VIN as of today via Jeep Chat. Of note...the lady at Jeep chat said 2022 production started.

Sponsored

FreedomFur

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I got my VON the date of order On 11/19. May try to follow up with Jeep today to see if the VIN has been created. What are people guessing for lead times on the 2022 Rubicon with XR package, among other packages? I am ball-parking 8-12 weeks, but want it sooner.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
11/29/2021 - Now have my VIN as of today via Jeep Chat. Of note...the lady at Jeep chat said 2022 production started.
Big if true, but I’m skeptical. I feel for all the people still waiting for 2021 builds.