First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
I'm really interested in how you placed the chap stick in the cup holder. Mine doesn't seem to work in that location. Got any pics?

KevinC
Sponsored

OP
OP

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Sorry, took a couple pics but it wasn't the whole roll of film so I'm waiting to take pics of something else before I send the roll in to get developed. I think I know what the issue is though. I have my chapstick on a horizontal plane. If you "stand it up" (vertical) the lid thingy won't close all the way.

OP
OP

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Mounted a light on the rear of my Jeep, but haven't wired it yet, 'cuz it's hot outside and I'm not in the mood and I'm not sure I like it so I might take it off. Also, put a longer socket hex head cap screw on the driver side to see how long I could put in without it hitting the soft top. Going to build an under top rack some day. Oh yeah, installed a Front Runner tailgate table yesterday but my stove wants to slide off because it's a little too deep, damn it.

This build is epic.

My chapstick melted so I took it out. No pics of it not being in the center console.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Mounted a light on the rear of my Jeep, but haven't wired it yet, 'cuz it's hot outside and I'm not in the mood and I'm not sure I like it so I might take it off. Also, put a longer socket hex head cap screw on the driver side to see how long I could put in without it hitting the soft top. Going to build an under top rack some day. Oh yeah, installed a Front Runner tailgate table yesterday but my stove wants to slide off because it's a little too deep, damn it.

This build is epic.

My chapstick melted so I took it out. No pics of it not being in the center console.
Any closer to using up that roll of film………

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 JLR Build 5306196F-942B-4F69-92E3-247BF39A1D51

OP
OP

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Since pictures are worth a thousand words, and I don't have pics, I've been trying to use a lot of words. I hope that helps, indeedy.

Sponsored

OP
OP

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Added WeatherTech mats, fore and aft, about six months ago and forgot to add that to the build thread.

Also, a few weeks ago, added a wheel weight, several ounces to the right rear tire. I added it right through the center of the tread, which meant the tire no longer holds as much air, or maybe pressure. Not sure how that works, so it may be the same amount of air, just at a different pressure, or volume, or both. Anyway, I uninstalled the wheel weight, installed a Safety Seal plug and swapped the tire with the spare.

Chapstick melted, so I uninstalled it as well.

OP
OP

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Added ice to the front floor mats this morning by mistake. I got the Heep stuck in the snow for about 15 minutes yesterday and getting in and out of the driver seat meant there was quite a bit of snowmelt on the Weathertechs. It froze overnight and I had a 1/4" or 1/2" of ice in the footwell. I don't know if that should count as part of the build because it melted a short while into my drive to work.

OP
OP

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
G/F added a french fry between the passenger seat and the center console.

OP
OP

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Decided to put used wheels and 33" tires on it, kinda like stock, but more older since the wheels are old.
Sponsored