2021 recent build dates?

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
I have a “Retail Buyers Order” form dated 9/14/20 for my 2021 Willys JLU but when I called yesterday (9/26/20) my sales person said he didn’t have a VON yet. Said he’d call me Monday with that info. Though I did say my name when he answered the phone, I found it a bit odd that he didn’t confirm my name and/or number before we hung up. :swear: He just said, “I can call you Monday with that info”. To be clear here, I’m not expecting a call from him on Monday. LOL!
Maybe your name come up on the caller id? Otherwise, yikes
Sponsored

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Ordered 21 Willys, pretty much loaded, auto, turbo 11/10...dealer said around 100 days till delivery

Renhilio

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I ordered my JLUR on 10/15, and it arrived at the dealer this Monday, 11/16. Picking it up tomorrow! Hellayella, dual tops, pretty well equipped IMO.

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
just place my order earlier this week and got my VIN & VON already. Anyone want to share their build dates? Trying to get a feeling of the wait times ..
Don't get your hopes up. FCA missed 2 shipping dates on my 4xE. FCA sent me this message;

Rebecca (3/17/2021, 10:34:58 AM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
I ordered my jlu Rubicon 3.6l on February
13th. I called the stealership last week and they told me it will probably closer to end of April.
They have no clue when it will arrive.
Just speculation.
I guess in Canada it is different than the USA.
We do not get a Vin number to check when it will arrive.
Anyone have any info on delivery times in Canada?
Sponsored