2021 delete, tune, exhaust options??

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Gale does a ridiculous amount of safety testing on the engines he designs these inline tuners and gauges for, far more testing than the shade trees of the forums offering their "expert" advice. It's no delete/ pro tune, but I wouldn't discount them like the aFe stuff. If you experience problems you can reach out to them and the engineers will look into the issues, they're been pumping out updates as issues arise.
Sponsored

OP
OP

In2Deep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Gale does a ridiculous amount of safety testing on the engines he designs these inline tuners and gauges for, far more testing than the shade trees of the forums offering their "expert" advice. It's no delete/ pro tune, but I wouldn't discount them like the aFe stuff. If you experience problems you can reach out to them and the engineers will look into the issues, they're been pumping out updates as issues arise.
10-4. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP

In2Deep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I don’t know if I’d roll around on track setting and level 6 all day every day though.:CWL:
It's not a daily driver, it's gonna be my mud slut so I can't imagine that tuner is gonna abuse it anymore than I plan to.

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
Do the mud S**t's keep their tops on or off?

When I do get my diesel, I plan on keeping it stock. 8yr/80k miles, I'd like to keep mine around. The newer diesels almost like to be driven like they've been stolen.

Sponsored

OP
OP

In2Deep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Do the mud S**t's keep their tops on or off?

When I do get my diesel, I plan on keeping it stock. 8yr/80k miles, I'd like to keep mine around. The newer diesels almost like to be driven like they've been stolen.
The jeep keeps it on, girls take them off

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Plus A8 & F8 Green
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
Who are you, the fact police? You took it as my opinion, which is all it is... my opinion. Seems all you want t to do is knit pick and argue w/ nothing to add. Fuck off
Apparently your skin is nearly as thin as the mini-pads you’re probably wearing. Consider this an early Christmas gift....
7e-a35030b645a4_1.90825d37c9f86b3bcfb0b9f2bf9d9b2f.jpg

a9-c9ae800ff558_1.7d568e72f209043b3cb1b48c73227f68.jpg

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Plus A8 & F8 Green
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
Your a double nozzle, not even a bag.
This......coming from someone that obviously doesn’t even know the difference between “your” and “you’re” :like:

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Eco on order.
I can get you tuned. Stage 1 shuts off egr. Or I can get you stage 2. And new exhaust. Turbo down pipe. Or full turbo back. PM Me. Also trans tuning.
Sponsored