First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
What are the chances Gator and Gobi make an appearance to the wrangler side in 2021? Anybody think this might happen like I do? I’ve been dying to see gator on a 2 door wrangler for some time. Either one or both I’d be fine with. Like stingray but I’m seeing it everywhere and starting to grow bored with it already. I might hold out on buying until I see the 2021 lineup.
Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Jeep colors, other than black, white, red, and silver, usually stick around for 2 years or so. I doubt they would bring gator and gobi anytime soon because exclusivity sells.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Buttocks Brown, Plumber Purple and Slap Happy Red did not make the cut. Please don’t expect these for 2021.

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

I am hoping to see some gobi desert wranglers soon. If i didnt love my wrangler id try and get a Sarge green with a gobi color for the hardtop. that would look rad!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I am hoping to see some gobi desert wranglers soon. If i didnt love my wrangler id try and get a Sarge green with a gobi color for the hardtop. that would look rad!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 colors? 1591365815008

I do like the color combo.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Or the Hellayella hardtop on a Bikini Pearl body. Wow.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Punk'n, Mojito, Ocean Blue, Bikini all dead. Hellayella not available in body colored hard top or SOT. They've taken most of the fun colors away. Is it because that's the current state of affairs? What's next, is the grill going to look like a face mask? Jeep has nothing for me to buy in 2021.

Sponsored

OP
OP
starrs

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Punk'n, Mojito, Ocean Blue, Bikini all dead. Hellayella not available in body colored hard top or SOT. They've taken most of the fun colors away. Is it because that's the current state of affairs? What's next, is the grill going to look like a face mask? Jeep has nothing for me to buy in 2021.
The bubbling in the paint on the door hinges is enough to make me wait until they fix that. FCA is awful honestly and it sucks that’s who is in control. The color choices are terrible.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Too early to tell, no? unless they are reducing the # of colors available, the ones they are getting rid of would be replaced by others, though that Shitzberry looks pretty grim

MeepMeep!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
I'd still like to see Hydro Blue, but speculation that FCA will keep Gladiator colors as Gladiator exclusives within the Wrangler "family" makes sense to me.

Seems weird that Ram would have better color options than the ones offered for Wranglers... Patriot Blue or Maximum Steel (which FCA offers in addition to Hydro Blue if you're buying a Ram) would also look great, I bet.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
2021 is the year for us to buy a JL, and I was very bummed to see the discontinuation of both Mojito green and Punkin' orange - the only two 'exciting' colors both of us like. Red & Yellow are 'ok' and after that, they get pretty bland. Snazzberry and Bikini are a no-fly-zone for us. Sarge green is just boring (opinions only). (Although with the tan soft top is pretty GI-Joe looking!)

I'm *really* hoping they introduce a couple of 'exciting' colors to replace those when the 2021 order books open up.

When can we expect to know 2021 colors for sure?
Sponsored