Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
2021 orders are already going. New colors (2) will be added by end of year. That's the way they do the exciting colors unless they carry them over.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
2021 is the year for us to buy a JL, and I was very bummed to see the discontinuation of both Mojito green and Punkin' orange - the only two 'exciting' colors both of us like. Red & Yellow are 'ok' and after that, they get pretty bland. Snazzberry and Bikini are a no-fly-zone for us. Sarge green is just boring (opinions only). (Although with the tan soft top is pretty GI-Joe looking!)

I'm *really* hoping they introduce a couple of 'exciting' colors to replace those when the 2021 order books open up.

When can we expect to know 2021 colors for sure?
I'm sure they will bring more colors to the table, but I am a bit partial to the Punk'n. Maybe get a deal on one that is on the lot?

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
2021 orders are already going. New colors (2) will be added by end of year. That's the way they do the exciting colors unless they carry them over.
Really? So do you have a link to the 2021 Ordering guide?

Krondor, I wonā€™t be ready to buy for 2-3 more months. I have searched and searched and couldnā€™t find one equipped the way we want, in either Punkin or Mojito.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several

Sponsored

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I'm starting to get itchy to order my 2021. But still wanting more colors. Does anyone have any insight when we might expect to see some additional colors released? (Or when they were released in previous years?)

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm starting to get itchy to order my 2021. But still wanting more colors. Does anyone have any insight when we might expect to see some additional colors released? (Or when they were released in previous years?)
Some years past it was several months into the MY. Dealers that were updated by Jeep corporate are just saying before year end. Don't know if they were told any dates or they were told not to disclose them.

Sponsored

Jeep75th

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th Anniversary
Hydro blue and Snazzberry are the only 2 that have been buzzing around.

jdm22

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler before year end
Occupation
GA General Contractor full time, AC Man for F&F
2021 is the year for us to buy a JL, and I was very bummed to see the discontinuation of both Mojito green and Punkin' orange - the only two 'exciting' colors both of us like. Red & Yellow are 'ok' and after that, they get pretty bland. Snazzberry and Bikini are a no-fly-zone for us. Sarge green is just boring (opinions only). (Although with the tan soft top is pretty GI-Joe looking!)

I'm *really* hoping they introduce a couple of 'exciting' colors to replace those when the 2021 order books open up.

When can we expect to know 2021 colors for sure?
Same here...we are looking to go to a TWO JL household and my wife was set on orange, mojito, or bikini. No fun colors at all right now. Hoping that changes when it all shakes out.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Same here...we are looking to go to a TWO JL household and my wife was set on orange, mojito, or bikini. No fun colors at all right now. Hoping that changes when it all shakes out.
If you get any intel on when we can expect to see new colors introduced, please speak up. I've got my build all laid out & some $$ burning a hole in my pocket. If I order Firecracker red, and a Mojito-ish cool color comes out a month later, I'm going to be torqued! (I'm not talking about subsequent model years - there's always a new color - just want the best color I can get in a 2021)