2021 colors?

punktexas

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Ram Yamaha Santa Cruz
I would buy Shazzberry if it came out and blue didn't. I am currently waiting pretty much for any shade of blue.
Shazzberry is currently an option but I'm like you, I rather have a better blue choice.
Sponsored

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
That's got to be cheaper than designing an update / new feature to the Wrangler. I wonder which cost more? Having more color choices or adding an "auto down" button for the windows?
"Auto up" is software. Besides the upfront development & testing, it's free.

Sponsored

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I am hoping to see some gobi desert wranglers soon. If i didnt love my wrangler id try and get a Sarge green with a gobi color for the hardtop. that would look rad!
Gobi Desert! That’s the color. Thank you. I’ve seen this here and there and never knew the name. I LOVE IT!! So military badass. If Sarge Green were not available and Gobi was - that is exactly what I would have ordered. Fortunately SG (my first choice) was a go for my 9/15/20 order. :handsinair:

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Gobi Desert! That’s the color. Thank you. I’ve seen this here and there and never knew the name. I LOVE IT!! So military badass. If Sarge Green were not available and Gobi was - that is exactly what I would have ordered. Fortunately SG (my first choice) was a go for my 9/15/20 order. :handsinair:
Congrats on the order! You’ll have to hard too swap a gobi. I think the sarge green with tan interior and a gobi too would be beautiful
Sponsored