‘22 Colors?

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
yea, my guy spoke to me on the 13th and said its no longer available... spoke to another dealer today and they said the same. Guess its just my fate, there one day, gone the next. lol
The person I know who ordered one yesterday was told the same thing... and then they ordered it just fine.

I suspect they're confusing snazzberry and tuscadero and going off memory
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

mul1gan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKUR
if one dealership told me that, then maybe but what are the odds that both of them said no bueno

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
if one dealership told me that, then maybe but what are the odds that both of them said no bueno
Fairly high based on the incompetence I have seen from most dealers, that the updated guide from 2 days ago lists it as an option, and I know someone that ordered a snazzberry vehicle yesterday

mul1gan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKUR
Fairly high based on the incompetence I have seen from most dealers, that the updated guide from 2 days ago lists it as an option, and I know someone that ordered a snazzberry vehicle yesterday
ya but i'd hate to be that guy to tell them how to do their jobs... it will probably just piss them off.
i'll give it another shot but may have to settle for boring silver or candy apple red

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
They sell so many Black and grey Jeeps because that's all they stock at the dealers unless you want to wait 5 or 6 months for an order.
That's the safe choice, so I can't really blame the dealers that stock their lots with monochromatic Jeeps.

On p. 9 of this thread, it was suggested that Firecracker Red (of all things) has "a little too much pop". 🤔 Scaled up, that sort of thinking might explain why a plain majority of new vehicles are available in varying shades of silver and gray, but little else.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
That's the safe choice, so I can't really blame the dealers that stock their lots with monochromatic Jeeps.

I read a recent forum post where the member suggested that Firecracker Red (of all things) had too much "pop" for his taste. 🤔 Scaled up, that sort of thinking might explain why a plain majority of new vehicles are available in varying shades of silver and gray, but little else.
I blame Jeep for making color-matched hard tops a premium offering. As much as I love the bright colors, extending them to the top makes it too much of a good thing. Contrast is good.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

On p. 9 of this thread, it was suggested that Firecracker Red (of all things) has "a little too much pop". 🤔 Scaled up, that sort of thinking might explain why a plain majority of new vehicles are available in varying shades of silver and gray, but little else.
Here's the thing tho. One of our larger local dealers has a primo spot along the main highway.

Like virtually all other non-Jeep dealers they put any Wranglers they get right out front, because, you know, Wranglers frikken rock.

The other day when I drove by the 40 or so non-color, black, white, grey (silver which I consider just another shade of grey) and muted dark red cars they have on that front row, I barely noticed there were 4 Wranglers right in the middle, all non colored shades of grey. A beautiful Hella in that snoozer line would *POP* and really grab peoples attention. I'm just sayin.

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
I blame Jeep for making color-matched hard tops a premium offering. As much as I love the bright colors, extending them to the top makes it too much of a good thing. Contrast is good.
Jeep Wrangler JL ‘22 Colors? IMG_20200531_195534

Contrast is good. I like the way my Orange Jeep contrasts with the rest of the world. Makes finding it in the parking lot of the mall a breeze.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Jeep Wrangler JL ‘22 Colors? IMG_20200531_195534

Contrast is good. I like the way my Orange Jeep contrasts with the rest of the world. Makes finding it in the parking lot of the mall a breeze.
I had a JK that was Orange Crush very easy to find, as is Mojito!
Jeep Wrangler JL ‘22 Colors? 1642276536136

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL ‘22 Colors? 20180803_113623

I miss my Punk'n Rubicon. The Hydro is ok, but I loved the Punk'n. Im hoping for another Orange, A nice Purple, or the new Earl color sooner than later.