2019 Edition Changes

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You might want to take (pink) out of the OP. We don't know what color "Bikini" is.
Sponsored

Firebrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 jku
Really would like to see a few half door jeeps roll out from the factory in ‘19.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
FCA's model year change over info will be released on 9/1 for most models in the FCA lineup. Likely we'll know the official word on what's new then when they issue the official PR for all their models.

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
FCA's model year change over info will be released on 9/1 for most models in the FCA lineup. Likely we'll know the official word on what's new then when they issue the official PR for all their models.
Exactly! So until then, we'll clog up yet another thread with rumors, hearsay and wish lists...

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy! I’d like to try and “re-spawn” what we know is coming in the 2019 JL. @JAY tried to do this, but the original discussion destroyed with pages of ESS rants. (Do not post what you are guessing or what you want, just what you know is confirmed)

What do we KNOW is new for 2019?

- Advanced Safety Group package will include Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning
- Bikini (TBD) color.
Thank you! As soon to be placing a 2019 order I'd like to know what is coming--not what "might be" or "wish it was" :like:

Sponsored

Tex117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Unlimited Sport S (Sold); 2019 JLUR
But is this a rumor as well?! I hope it isn't. At least i can quit refreshing this page over and over for new information! Im going to be ordering the first weekend the banks open for the 2019s.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Not a rumor. FCA (and prior to FCA) brands have always done the official changeover on 9/1. They show many of the updates to journalists at the Michigan proving grounds in July, and the information is embargoed until 12:01am 9/1. I've been on that program several times and the cut over is always 9/1 for information. They didn't show any new Wrangler models or updates at What's New this year, but that's not indicative of anything. Could just be that things weren't finalized in time for the media program.

But is this a rumor as well?! I hope it isn't. At least i can quit refreshing this page over and over for new information! Im going to be ordering the first weekend the banks open for the 2019s.

Tex117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Unlimited Sport S (Sold); 2019 JLUR
Not a rumor. FCA (and prior to FCA) brands have always done the official changeover on 9/1. They show many of the updates to journalists at the Michigan proving grounds in July, and the information is embargoed until 12:01am 9/1. I've been on that program several times and the cut over is always 9/1 for information. They didn't show any new Wrangler models or updates at What's New this year, but that's not indicative of anything. Could just be that things weren't finalized in time for the media program.
Cool! Thank you for the info!

Mister_Sterling

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra Touring
We could get a press release before 9/1. Not likely. But FCA already announced the changes for the '19 Durango. And they are expected to announce what motor(s) the Renegade gets for '19. Surely we will know by 9/1 and order books open on 9/12. As for the dashboard colors, I love the red, but my target trim is the Sport S, as I prefer tan cloth seats.