Sponsored

Motortrend says 2019 JL 'may' receive a new special-edition model

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Again you want buy any of those vehicle remember you don't like ELECTRONICS. A horse and Buggy type guy.

Most Craig list vehicles have been damaged so look at a better web site. At a real dealership and if the vehicles had better care it would sell for more.

The vehicle you posted has been restored

Here is the average price of the vehicle you posted 1986 Jeep CJ-7 4WD - $6,500 still a good deal if I want something to bang up.

I have a 2018 Rubicon JL and in a year I will give it to my son as a college car. I like vehicles of any type and age.
Tesla, BMW, Chevy Jeep to me they are all nice vehicles but again they all will end up with my kids as I will move into something else.
Between this post and the vehicles listed in your profile, you (and your kids, apparently) are living the high life! I hope to one day be able to pass vehicles as nice as yours along to my children.
Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
High end vehicles lose a lot of value fairly quickly. There are some exceptions, like with very scarce limited edition ones, but for the most part, the value disappears pretty quickly. Wranglers have traditionally kept their value pretty well, but was that because they didn't try to make a lot of changes each year and put a bunch of electronic gizmos in them?

A quick look on Craigslist and I see an ad for a 2008 Porsche Turbo Cayenne for $12K with 106K miles on it. Brand new, that car *started out* at $119K. Will a $60K JLUR hold a greater percentage of it's value? I wouldn't be surprised, but I doubt it will be like a 1986 CJ-7...

https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/1986/jeep-corporation-amc/cj7/jeep-4x4/values
I'm not going to get in a debate with you over the resale value of a porsche vs a rubicon, proof is in the number my friend

mazeppa

First Name
y = x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I will find you and punch you square in the nuts.

I am truly very sorry to offend you by poking fun at the Dragon Edition, I need to be more opened minded and realize that other people may like styles/models that I personally do not favor.

Again; I am offering my apology.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
I am truly very sorry to offend you by poking fun at the Dragon Edition, I need to be more opened minded and realize that other people may like styles/models that I personally do not favor.

No, goon. I was agreeing! The dragon edition is not only blasphemy to the Jeep name, but should be hunted down and driven deep into the middle of an active volcano. . .

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey

Or...you're really fond of your nuts.

person500

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Moab Edition, 2018 JLU Sahara
Jeep Nut Punch Edition? Low profile tires with a suspension consisting of those styrofoam peanuts you find in packing boxes.

ShaunTheJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2D JL Rubicon
No, goon. I was agreeing! The dragon edition is not only blasphemy to the Jeep name, but should be hunted down and driven deep into the middle of an active volcano. . .
Ok, I had to google this. Dragon art on the driver side, hood, tire cover, seat backs, interior trim, and lots of gold highlights... That wasn't popular? They seem to all be black. If you're going to have a Dragon Edition, it should be red with the dragon painted in black. I'm going to have to show this to my D&D friends. Yes. I have D&D friends. :)

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I agree with what was said earlier. The JLs are probably the ugliest Wrangler made when it comes to seeing it without doors and top. It almost looks like an unfinished vehicles unibody

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Ok, I had to google this. Dragon art on the driver side, hood, tire cover, seat backs, interior trim, and lots of gold highlights... That wasn't popular? They seem to all be black. If you're going to have a Dragon Edition, it should be red with the dragon painted in black. I'm going to have to show this to my D&D friends. Yes. I have D&D friends. :)
Bruce Lee would probably have driven a Dragon, and been able to pull it off. Everybody else, not so much.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s

I’ll nut punch you if you ever apologize for poking fun at that thing again... you’ve been warned. Lol. Don’t be so open minded that your brain falls out!

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
350ACAB0-CEE1-4774-8D84-A8E733C61A52.jpeg
But the seats had genuine dragon skin trim:rock:

AucturitasJones

First Name
Jason