Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Ha ha that was truthfully one of my top picks! Fantastic color. The red accents of the Rubicon made me hesitate, but having seen plenty of pics now, I realize it does look great on a Rubi too.
If only I won the lottery, I could have a JL rainbow... One in every color!
What color do I drive today? hmmmmmm
Sponsored

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Has anyone installed a light bar? Looking for some help. I have a 40 inch light bar left over from my last truck , but I can't see where to run the wires through the firewall . Anyone have any ideas?

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
I love, love, love that Punk’n. :like:

I went with Sting Gray and have no regret whatsoever, but if I was just a little bolder (OK, much bolder!), Punk’n would have been my choice.
I also worried it would make me too much of a target if I was driving above the speed limit LOL. Not that I would ever do that of course. :angel:

Great looking 2-door!
Thanks! It's actually my second orange Wrangler...love this one best. The body colored top and fenders are amazing. I also got the Tan interior, I was worried I wouldn't like, but LOVE it. Im just in love all the way around...thinking I might sleep in it tonight!

My last two were grey, that was my second choice had I missed the ordering on Punk'n.

Last edited:

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
i got them from black oak led. i choose the flood option because , i already have a spot light bar. You can choose to get the spot option , and they will shine far . cant say enough good things about black oaks products , my 40 inch light bar turns night into day. They are having a sale right now so you can pick up these pods for cheaper then i paid.
Outstanding! Thanks Jeff! :jk:

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Did quite a bit of driving this morning so decided to fill Stormie up. Saw that I was getting 29 mpg on my trip this AM with an average of 24.3 mpg! Who'da thunk a Wrangler would ever get such gas mileage! :rock:

20180823_092802.jpg

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Did quite a bit of driving this morning so decided to fill Stormie up. Saw that I was getting 29 mpg on my trip this AM with an average of 24.3 mpg! Who'da thunk a Wrangler would ever get such gas mileage! :rock:

20180823_092802.jpg
That’s great MPG for a Wrangler! And if I’m not mistaken you have a 3.6, not a 2.0 correct? You must not spend a lot of time in city traffic! :clap:

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That’s great MPG for a Wrangler! And if I’m not mistaken you have a 3.6, not a 2.0 correct? You must not spend a lot of time in city traffic! :clap:
That's right, 3.6 (my build is in my signature).
Lol! Well, I do quite a bit of city driving to ultimately get to my remote spots, but I'd be willing to bet my "city traffic" is nothing compared to your NYC traffic you're talking about! Hahahaha! The lowest mpg I've had since I picked her up has been 20.8.
There's a great app I use called GasBuddy. It tells where the lowest prices are near me (and wherever I go) and it will keep track of all your fill-ups & gas mileage. Very cool app.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Lol! Well, I do quite a bit of city driving to ultimately get to my remote spots, but I'd be willing to bet my "city traffic" is nothing compared to your NYC traffic you're talking about! Hahahaha! The lowest mpg I've had since I picked her up has been 20.8.
There's a great app I use called GasBuddy. It tells where the lowest prices are near me (and wherever I go) and it will keep track of all your fill-ups & gas mileage. Very cool app.
I’ll have to check GasBuddy. Thank you for the tip.

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Gas buddy is a great app! Use it alot.

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just thought I'd offer this little tidbit for those who use their phone a lot on this thread: If you rotate your phone to the horizontal position, you should be able to see folks' signatures and avatar info. Keeping it in the vertical position makes the screen too narrow for that information to be seen.
Many of you have probably already figured that out, but just in case some haven't.... there you go. ;)

Oh, and you'll need to make sure your phone is in "auto rotate" mode for it to work. Most phones are in that mode by default.

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If you are in the right place at the right time, this is what you can do with the windshield down!! (It helps to have a decent camera too! Lol!)
Got this yesterday while driving down a little country road.

Do It Like This... (4872D500).jpg

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
If you are in the right place at the right time, this is what you can do with the windshield down!! (It helps to have a decent camera too! Lol!)
Got this yesterday while driving down a little country road.

Do It Like This... (4872D500).jpg
Nice capture! What camera are you using?
Sponsored