First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
My checks with the dealer and other sources indicate that it'll be a while before we're able to order a factory soft top from Mopar. Like others, I ordered the hardtop back in January fully expecting to be able to purchase a soft top long before now. Based upon all the delays we've seen, I'm hoping mid-fall.
I'm going to wait until next year for the soft tops. Spent enough already and I if I find a trailer, I'll be spending more.

:facepalm:
Sponsored

Candace44

First Name
Candace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I haven’t been on the forum in a while so I apologize in advance if I missed this. Has anyone put Rubicon take off wheels and tires on their 2 door JL sport? I’ve seen them on a JLU but I’d like to see how they look with the proportions of a 2 door without a lift.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I haven’t been on the forum in a while so I apologize in advance if I missed this. Has anyone put Rubicon take off wheels and tires on their 2 door JL sport? I’ve seen them on a JLU but I’d like to see how they look with the proportions of a 2 door without a lift.
I haven’t seen that yet but am willing to loan my wheels for the photo shoot. :like:

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
@LydiaSP613

Not sure why I’m having such a hard time posting those pics... Trying again here!

Lydia - I think I met Vida’s grandmama in NYC this morning!!!
She was so beautiful and effortlessly cool, I had to snap a couple of quick pics.
May all our JLs age just as gracefully!

:involve::involve::involve::involve::involve:

upload_2018-7-20_9-41-26.jpeg

upload_2018-7-20_9-45-21.jpeg
Wow, that Jeep is well loved!! :clap::jk::involve:

Sponsored

ShaunTheJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2D JL Rubicon
When I had my window down though, the seat belt flapped in the wind and made noise. I'm going to have to fix that somehow.
Did you ever do anything on this? The seat belt flutter does need a clip or something to stabilize it in the wind. Or maybe just a soft pad like velcro on the frame so it dampens and doesn't flap against the frame?

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Did you ever do anything on this? The seat belt flutter does need a clip or something to stabilize it in the wind. Or maybe just a soft pad like velcro on the frame so it dampens and doesn't flap against the frame?
If you are talking about the back seat belts check out posts 10065 and 10068 for a couple options

ShaunTheJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2D JL Rubicon
If you are talking about the back seat belts check out posts 10065 and 10068 for a couple options
Nice, hadn't seen those posts...
Front ones... But... Those are good ideas, and the velcro strap might work on the fronts too. I'll experiment when I can ride in the back seat and watch where it flutters. Problem is I'm never in the back seat while the jeep is in motion!

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
JL Rubicon 2 Door - Bright White
7/10 - Ordered
7/11 - VIN Received
7/20 - D1

Owen~TJ-2-JL

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 JK Wrangler
First time post, been following for a while. Running out of room on my calendar. Ordered March 9th 2dr 2.0 Sting Gray, Soft Top. Switched to 3.6L June 29! Looks like that did the trick. Heard my Unicorn is on a train towards Florida. While this has been exhausting, I have appreciated being able to see everyone one else sticking it out!!

Looking forward to posting pics, will be till October to really enjoy going topless comfortably, but guess that’s what sunscreen and A/C are for!!

Thanks for helping me hang in there. Should not be long.

ACFF33F5-9AFB-4299-8C0C-98E38E008C1B.jpeg

Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Afternoon folks!

Dropped my ride off Weds for protection film on hood and door hinges, as well as ceramic coating. Went to look at it today and WOW it looks freaking awesome. Final coat goes on today and I pick it up tomorrow morning.

Thinking I am putting the windows back on tomorrow. Love driving without them but this 100 plus heat right now is brutal!

SpaceDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
SpaceDog
You will get the offer about a week after you pick it up. I am so happy it is
finally over for you. You will love it. Such a long wait now enjoy it !!

PS: Check tire air pressure at dealer. If wrong give them heck !!!!!
I'm at 15 days since pick-up now... not a peep.

Jeep can suck my balls.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
First time post, been following for a while. Running out of room on my calendar. Ordered March 9th 2dr 2.0 Sting Gray, Soft Top. Switched to 3.6L June 29! Looks like that did the trick. Heard my Unicorn is on a train towards Florida. While this has been exhausting, I have appreciated being able to see everyone one else sticking it out!!

Looking forward to posting pics, will be till October to really enjoy going topless comfortably, but guess that’s what sunscreen and A/C are for!!

Thanks for helping me hang in there. Should not be long.

ACFF33F5-9AFB-4299-8C0C-98E38E008C1B.jpeg
Wow! That was fast! Good for you, let us know when it’s delivered

PatriotUSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911S, 2020 BMW X5
Afternoon folks!

Dropped my ride off Weds for protection film on hood and door hinges, as well as ceramic coating. Went to look at it today and WOW it looks freaking awesome. Final coat goes on today and I pick it up tomorrow morning.

Thinking I am putting the windows back on tomorrow. Love driving without them but this 100 plus heat right now is brutal!
Afternoon folks!

So did they fix your Jeep, and what was wrong?
Sponsored