2014 rubicon

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
All I did was follow these instructions exactly. You do have to make sure you un-buckle then buckle pretty quickly at least 4 times. The instructions say at least but I actually heard a confirmation beep after the 4th un-buckle/buckle.

Seatbelt Chime Disable.png
do you finish the seat belt in or out?

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Listen, Gary, it seems you will make yourself fit in a wrangler no matter what, so go for it!
Ikr! Its tight but I think its workable, Going to do some padding on sportbar to left of drivers head and I think its good. Its certainly better than the JK (for me).

I can always get a soft top later to get a lil more top room if need be, I love the new wrangler too much to get left out all the fun!

Sponsored

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Awesome, congratulations! There shouldn't be too many people left on the long term waiting list. Hopefull soon there will be none. Who is still waiting long term, over 10 weeks?
10 weeks!?! I am at 165 days, or 23 weeks and 4 days.

DawnOR

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
194 days showed up at dealer yesterday with fire damage passenger mirror rear fender bumper hard top and rear window and tail light not happy dealer has list of parts to repair waiting for response from FCA what are your thoughts on this. 2 door Rubicon firecracker red auto.

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
194 days showed up at dealer yesterday with fire damage passenger mirror rear fender bumper hard top and rear window and tail light not happy dealer has list of parts to repair waiting for response from FCA what are your thoughts on this. 2 door Rubicon firecracker red auto.
Fire damage! wtf...

Sponsored

echris1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2dr, 1995 Wrangler Sahara
Just hit 4 months since ordering yesterday. Jeep is in transit somewhere, with no estimate.

Meanwhile I just noticed that my dealer suddenly has 2 other 2 doors on the lot. *grumble*

Kinda funny considering I was the very first 2 door order he put in. Oh well, so it continues.

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Just put my AFE CAI on and tomorrow I will be adding the Magnaflow Off-Road Pro Series Cat Back to give this quiet machine a little growl. My JK was so much louder... kinda miss it

21C1641A-CF4D-4C49-8848-149B544C04C0.jpeg

1B49ADAA-94B4-42E2-9607-D0E39552C55B.jpeg
Please post a "sound clip" both when parked and on road during acceleration if possible. Thanks.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Wow...i don’t know... if they replace all the damage and A significant discount? There may be damage that’s not visible. I would be very cautious. I can’t even imagine how upsetting this must be after waiting so long.
Sponsored