Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
Just ordered a 2 door Punk’n Rubicon this morning! My dealer said to email him for any status updates. It’s been about 5 hours, is it too soon yet?
No, it isn't! LOL
I really would be asking for a copy (email) of the POC. It will have the VON and it should be closely followed by the VIN (next day or so). The POC now will have the VON, it is proof that he placed the order today.
Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
No, it isn't! LOL
I really would be asking for a copy (email) of the POC. It will have the VON and it should be closely followed by the VIN (next day or so). The POC now will have the VON, it is proof that he placed the order today.
Yup he sent that earlier.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Picked it up today, drove it about 35 miles, took the long way home. Kind of an overcast rainy day and have non Jeep stuff to do or we would be out with the top off.

I did tell them at the dealership I am happy the wait is over, It is very good looking and if it drives and performs as good as it looks, I will be happy. BUT, I also told them it would take a long time before I forget the bad experience of waiting almost 20 weeks with very little to no information from ANYONE associated with FCA.

I am hopeful you all get yours sooner rather than later. I will post first impressions and more pics later.

Thanks to all of you for helping to make the last 5 months a little more bearable.
:beer:

IMG_6246.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG
IMG_6238.JPG
Damn those wheels look great, don't think I can settle for standard wheels now.

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
Picked it up today, drove it about 35 miles, took the long way home. Kind of an overcast rainy day and have non Jeep stuff to do or we would be out with the top off.

I did tell them at the dealership I am happy the wait is over, It is very good looking and if it drives and performs as good as it looks, I will be happy. BUT, I also told them it would take a long time before I forget the bad experience of waiting almost 20 weeks with very little to no information from ANYONE associated with FCA.

I am hopeful you all get yours sooner rather than later. I will post first impressions and more pics later.

Thanks to all of you for helping to make the last 5 months a little more bearable.

IMG_6246.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG
IMG_6238.JPG
Awesome! Love the blue!! Congratulations!!

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
Did your Jeep come with the front windshield strap? Or is that a separate purchase?
We stopped at the dealer to check and they said it doesn’t come with the Jeep. They’re checking for us just in case.

Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
What does restriction mean on the POC?

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil

IMG_6246.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG
IMG_6238.JPG
Very nice! Glad your wait is over!

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Nice to see the deliveries! And I been watching jg to see the status of others. Most times I don’t even check mine, but not expecting anything until this coming week.

Kept myself pretty busy today with non Jeepy things. Found out foster daughter will most likely be with us another year or more, so we pulled out old furniture from her room and took her out to pick her own things. Took 3 trips in the Kia Soul to get it all home, but worth it. Before she did not like going to bed or spending time in room but now that it’s all “hers” she loves it! I even got a big hug and I love you :)

O yeah she also thinks Jeeps are cool, loves orange, and keeps asking me when I am getting it.

Sweetwater

First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2018 Compass Trailhawk

IMG_6246.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG
IMG_6238.JPG
2crtm2.jpg

Sponsored

cfenoglio

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2dr Rubicon, 2017 4dr rubicon, ordered a 2018JL 2dr rubicon
The Night Rider has arrived at my dealer. Picking her up Monday afternoon. Black, 2 door Rubi, Black leather, Red Dash, PST, painted fenders, tow, Nav, heat package, led, safety package, proximity key, 3.6 auto, Black wheels polished lip. Ordered 4-19.
Mine was ordered 12/15 and has been on a train for about a week. Does anyone know about how long it takes to get to Houston.

acmejl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2018 1/2 JLR Unicorn
Occupation
Owner of ACME Adventure 4x4, llc
Vehicle Showcase
She’s finally coming home!!!!!

CDB7BF5B-F33D-4864-B181-83BE84EF484A.jpeg

53D4B5DE-A0DF-461A-A7A4-7CEEA350E474.jpeg

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
We might be delivery buddies. I keep looking on the Jeep site 10 times a day, to make sure it’s real! Yup, 10 minutes ago, here she is, still in transit, but there! I’m so excited!
Btw, the unnamed site has her in Toledo. My dealer, as I mentioned, has her with an eta of July 5 in Dixiana. I am not sure if that means she is scheduled for train loading, or what. Things are moving for both of us, TJ!!!
Hahahaha! Me too! I've probably checked the VIN # a hundred times just to make sure it's really mine!
Well, if we're on the same transport you'll obviously get yours first. Lol! But if they put mine on a truck filled with nothing but Central Florida orders, we could very well be delivery buddies!

MojitoRubiJL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon Mojito
Hi all! First time poster, love these forums. Have a few questions. I ordered my 2 door Mojito Rubi on 06/11. Should I be looking out for first update from dealer? What are POC and VON? Anyone seen any Mojito 2 doors anywhere yet? Understand 4 doors were focused on first, looks like 2 doors are starting to roll, hope my wait is not early what some of you have gone through but ready for a long wait regardless. Loving the pics everyone has been sharing!