2018 JLR

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Well guys, I christened my Jeep. I took my baby on a pretty aggressive trail with my 6 year old daughter. She kept telling me to go faster... So I did. I ran over a fairly large fallen tree that snapped and a limb flew up hitting my door pretty hard. I have a small dent and a few scratches from the encounter.

The first cut is definitely the deepest...

Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Well guys, I christened my Jeep. I took my baby on a pretty aggressive trail with my 6 year old daughter. She kept telling me to go faster... So I did. I ran over a fairly large fallen tree that snapped and a limb flew up hitting my door pretty hard. I have a small dent and a few scratches from the encounter.

Picture!

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

The first one always hurts the most

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
I called the 877 # on Friday. Was told my baby was in Selkirk NY, about 3 hours from me and should get to dealership by end of day. It's Tuesday and STILL NO BABY! Really annoyed with this whole process, but also super sad about it.
The damn train is almost always a hold up.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500

Sucks man. But you can just remove that door, and roll like the high speed jeep owner you are!! :like:

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Does anyone know what size bolt will fit in the door hinge to mount foot pegs when running doorless? I am thinking a 5/16 bolt

Last edited:

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Wait for the JL!
Ha! Fred, it was a typical sales pitch. I had a “coupon” for 5000$. After test driving, and the usual 1+ hr of bs, finally answered my original question: it was on vehicles at dealership.
They had a jlu sport, which I didn’t drive. The 2 door rubicon jk was ok. Dash exactly like my Jeep Liberty. What the heck? And puny radio. No contest! (No offense to those with jk’s)
So no worry. I’ll wait.
Sponsored