OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
Here is today's Jeep find. I'm a big fan of yellow but not with silver accents .

IMG_20180509_105914.jpg
I do like primary colours, and if it became available at any time while I was in D status, I’d have probably gone for it. Still, I can’t help visualizing Ronald McDonald behind the wheel.
Sponsored

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase
2 door JL and 2 door JK. The JK is a Sport with lift riding on 35's.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
E0D9CD2F-FDEC-4A1E-B362-AC41FA690795.jpeg
9AC25D94-9130-4729-884C-4F436D81E401.jpeg
If you’re ordering the 2 door all weather floor mats make sure you’re getting the rear mats as well. Vendors are selling them minus the rears. I bought mine on eBay from quick parts which include the rear mats for less than what others are charging for the fronts only.
Yep-I got the rears with mine/ordered from Quadratech.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
Good news/bad news on my delivery. Bad is that my ETA has slipped 9 days from 5/16-5/20 to 5/25-5/29. Good is that I'm On a Train! It was loaded yesterday afternoon in Toledo. Delivery to Winnipeg is all rail with no transloading other than going from the Winnipeg yard to the dealer and that's no more than 2 days after unloading.

I only have a couple of data points for delivery times to Winnipeg from the two tracking sites, but it looks like overall delivery time is around 10 days once loaded in Toledo. Both of those deliveries came 5 days in advance of their ETA windows, so there's a faint hope I might see it next week.

I've mentioned before that I'm on both Jeepgarage.org's and this site's tracking services. They use the same database, but the former is more responsive and detailed. I'm still shown as being in the Toledo lot on this site. I point that out in case anyone is considering paying for either service.
l2088733186.jpg

Sponsored

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
My Jeep was delivered by train to the yard here in central MA. 30 minutes from my house and 40 minutes from the dealer.
In Brookfield?

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
I do like primary colours, and if it became available at any time while I was in D status, I’d have probably gone for it. Still, I can’t help visualizing Ronald McDonald behind the wheel.
I called my yellow Jeeps my mini school buses. My yellow ones were by far my favorite of all my Jeeps. I've been there and done that though, very glad to be getting my punkn. It suits my personality too I think.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
I wonder if mine is there. How can I track that? My dealer said he has three sold orders sitting there for almost 3 weeks now. I would imagine ours shipped together.

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
If you think the PST is holding you up, and you're willing to change, why not have your dealer change your order to hard top?
No call to dealer to change order because the last time I called I was told too late to add my request, steel bumpers. Also, may be false logic, but I am not willing to make changes now to avoid possible further delays.

Sponsored

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
No call to dealer to change order because the last time I called I was told too late to add my request, steel bumpers. Also, may be false logic, but I am not willing to make changes now to avoid possible further delays.
If you've waited this long it's probably better to just keep waiting to get exactly what you ordered

hrhnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I wonder if mine is there. How can I track that? My dealer said he has three sold orders sitting there for almost 3 weeks now. I would imagine ours shipped together.
I use the tracking service on this forum, and then text my dealer to verify status changes.

OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My understanding is that the information system used by this and Jeepgarage’s tracking service is an FCA database available to all dealers. This is not the dataset used for POC’s and is dedicated to tracking delivery. It has the level of detail to describe entry and exit from any lot.

This means your dealer should be able to tell you exactly where your vehicle is. The problem is that most don’t seem to know about it and say it isn’t available to them. Your alternatives are to press them or pay the third parties for the service.

OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called my yellow Jeeps my mini school buses. My yellow ones were by far my favorite of all my Jeeps. I've been there and done that though, very glad to be getting my punkn. It suits my personality too I think.
When I bought my 2dr JKR, yellow was a consideration. My job title at the time was Team Leader, Special Projects Team. After being the butt of many jokes about being “Special”, I came to the conclusion that I didn’t want to feed into that by driving the special yellow short bus. So, red it was.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
My understanding is that the information system used by this and Jeepgarage’s tracking service is an FCA database available to all dealers. This is not the dataset used for POC’s and is dedicated to tracking delivery. It has the level of detail to describe entry and exit from any lot.

This means your dealer should be able to tell you exactly where your vehicle is. The problem is that most don’t seem to know about it and say it isn’t available to them. Your alternatives are to press them or pay the third parties for the service.
I emailed my dealer. I'll see what he says. I'm not eager enough to pay for a service. Like I said it would be likely they all came together.
Sponsored