2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

gofastguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2019 WK Trailhawk 2015 Mustang GT
Ashley just told me that my Rubi is in paint currently. Last week Jeff told me that mine would be built this week. But there has been absolutely no movement on the criptosticker tracking list! Can Ashley be trusted to have accurate information???
Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
my dealer just emailed me that my jeep has been loaded in querque....... hope to see confirmation on JG soon.... got my fingers crossed that Saturday pickup in Deming will be on :)

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
my dealer just emailed me that my jeep has been loaded in querque....... hope to see confirmation on JG soon.... got my fingers crossed that Saturday pickup in Deming will be on :)
Awesome Dave! Interesting that jg doesn't show it yet-hope it's the same for me....just texted my dealer to follow up.

Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Awesome Dave! Interesting that jg doesn't show it yet-hope it's the same for me....just texted my dealer to follow up.
i've put polite pressure on my dealer to get his regional rep to get it loaded by noon today. makes me skeptical that JG is correct and they are blowing smoke at me because it's what i want to hear, and buys them time.... he followed up his "it's loaded" with saying to keep in mind that it still could take a few days to reach the dealer

nice to see 3uPh0r1k JG update say delivered to the dealer. he deserves it. no man or woman should have to deal with railcar damaged (9 days without real update) and the wait he put up with patiently.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Just called my parts department for the Mopar lift and was told it won't be released until September 1. :(

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
i've put polite pressure on my dealer to get his regional rep to get it loaded by noon today. makes me skeptical that JG is correct and they are blowing smoke at me because it's what i want to hear, and buys them time.... he followed up his "it's loaded" with saying to keep in mind that it still could take a few days to reach the dealer

nice to see 3uPh0r1k JG update say delivered to the dealer. he deserves it. no man or woman should have to deal with railcar damaged (9 days without real update) and the wait he put up with patiently.
My dealer said dispatch is putting a load together now...I could potentially have it by tonight. I told him if prepping the vehicle would hold it back until tomorrow I'll do it myself. I am so over this...day 201.

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak

Haha thanks, but I definitely didnt wait "patiently". I waited kicking and screaming. Its going to be awkward meeting my dealer on Friday ive exchange some harshly worded letters over the past few months

Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Congrats to all who are about to take delivery, or within days of taking delivery :)

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
My dealer said dispatch is putting a load together now...I could potentially have it by tonight. I told him if prepping the vehicle would hold it back until tomorrow I'll do it myself. I am so over this...day 201.
told ya! you're gonna beat me. can't wait to see your pics and 3uPH. probably before the weekend....

talker1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford Edge Sport, 2017 Nissan XD
Got my Jeep on Friday! Ordered on 2/26. I absolutely love this beauty! Definitely worth the wait! Thank you to all of you for keeping me informed and amused over the past 4 months!

The only problem I’ve had is the steering. Driving it the 25 miles home it was wandering left and right and hard to keep in my lane. So, as this thread has taught me, I immediately lowered the tire pressure from 45 to 35 and the problem is mostly gone. So much fun to drive now!

8F204F05-70AA-407D-A2DF-D98D5424AD41.jpeg

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Got my Jeep on Friday! Ordered on 2/26. I absolutely love this beauty! Definitely worth the wait! Thank you to all of you for keeping me informed and amused over the past 4 months!

The only problem I’ve had is the steering. Driving it the 25 miles home it was wandering left and right and hard to keep in my lane. So, as this thread has taught me, I immediately lowered the tire pressure from 45 to 35 and the problem is mostly gone. So much fun to drive now!

8F204F05-70AA-407D-A2DF-D98D5424AD41.jpeg
i was sure i didn't want white and black. the more i see the white with the black hood and fenders as contrast, the more i like it....probably my 3rd favorite. i'll go granite, billet, white, then firecracker.........

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Bettie has some sticker ideas, i had to wash her mouth out with soap.

Bettie21.jpg

Bettie1.jpg

IMG_17881.jpg
Sponsored