PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

MikeM1968

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Now, see people’s opinions on certain colors can vary- when I saw the images on the configurator, I thought it was kinda a great color. Resembling a deep orange- and I use my current Chrysler “sunburst “ orange on my current 07 Dodge Caliber as a reference. A color I absolutely HAD TO have when I bought it in late 2006. I still dig how it looks with the black accents / trim on certain areas.

What I see with these images looks more like a bright red.

Alternately what Nacho seems to resemble more like what I’d call orange than yellow- although it’s looking like Nacho might not even happen. Sad since it’s probably closer to a color I’d actually want outside of the basic “earth “ tones.
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Now, see people’s opinions on certain colors can vary- when I saw the images on the configurator, I thought it was kinda a great color. Resembling a deep orange- and I use my current Chrysler “sunburst “ orange on my current 07 Dodge Caliber as a reference. A color I absolutely HAD TO have when I bought it in late 2006. I still dig how it looks with the black accents / trim on certain areas.

Alternately what Nacho seems to resemble more like what I’d call orange than yellow- although it’s looking like Nacho might not even happen
We can all see shades differently in person let alone from a picture and even worse with different computers and monitor settings.

With that being said from the pictures I have seen and the fact they have metallic in the name I believe they used a gold flake over the orange paint. I custom painted one of my bikes like this. In the bright sun you get a less deep orange color but it pops and in a darker setting you get a deep orange.

I could be entirely wrong as I have not seen it in person but that is what I am feeling based off of what I have seen so far.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Anyone else come back here and look at these pictures and imagine your very own punked Wrangler in your driveway? May cannot come soon enough!

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I wouldn't say that. Gives me something to look forward too.

I am making plans on trips already. I will need more time off. lol

MoDonPunkn4Dr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango, 2017 H-D CVO Street Glide Blk/Org, 2018 Punk'n Rubicon
Looking here for pics and customizing ideas.

Also searching Dealer inventory within 150 miles on Jeep.com to go see the color in person!

May have my first opportunity soon, there is a Sport in transit to North St. Louis county.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Looking here for pics and customizing ideas.

Also searching Dealer inventory within 150 miles on Jeep.com to go see the color in person!

May have my first opportunity soon, there is a Sport in transit to North St. Louis county.
I checked within 200 miles, that is the only one in route. I may also need to go see it, but my Punk’n JLUR is on order so it does not really matter at this point. I’ll live with it no matter what, and from what I have seen I do like it. Wish it was going to west county though, North county is a little far.

MoDonPunkn4Dr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango, 2017 H-D CVO Street Glide Blk/Org, 2018 Punk'n Rubicon
We are in the same camp then. Mine was ordered on 2/9 and still in "D" status as of Monday.

I also like the pics I am seeing. Would still like to see in person, but it won't affect my order. I also ordered the JLUR with just about all options minus the painted Hard Top. Went with Dual Top option instead.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
We are in the same camp then. Mine was ordered on 2/9 and still in "D" status as of Monday.

I also like the pics I am seeing. Would still like to see in person, but it won't affect my order. I also ordered the JLUR with just about all options minus the painted Hard Top. Went with Dual Top option instead.
We will have identical jeeps when they arrive. I am having 35” ko2 put on before pick up though. I ended up ordering through Conway AR and saved quite a bit of money when Royal Gate could not match the price of my first order. (My order was on hold, so was able to cancel and place the second.)

I’ll make sure to wave if I see you around!

Sponsored

OP
OP
smuddy

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Alternately what Nacho seems to resemble more like what I’d call orange than yellow- although it’s looking like Nacho might not even happen. Sad since it’s probably closer to a color I’d actually want outside of the basic “earth “ tones.
I think the most accurate color in pictures you'll see on the dealer website in NC. No red whatsoever! https://www.jackyjoneschryslerdodge...ville+nc-2dc001bd0a0e0a172fe35b2915818c6d.htm

Punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon a Punk'n 2018 JLU Rubicon owner, 2015 Suburban LTZ, 2012 BMW M5
Occupation
Logistician
Anyone else come back here and look at these pictures and imagine your very own punked Wrangler in your driveway? May cannot come soon enough!
I am running out of things to research to put on my new Rubicon.

OP
OP
smuddy

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Anyone planning all black wheels for their punk'n?

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
We will have identical jeeps when they arrive. I am having 35” ko2 put on before pick up though. I ended up ordering through Conway AR and saved quite a bit of money when Royal Gate could not match the price of my first order. (My order was on hold, so was able to cancel and place the second.)

I’ll make sure to wave if I see you around!
@Cypher i ordered my Punk'n from Kim on 1-27 and have been in I since 2-27. I too plan on having Superior install 35" KO2's and maybe a few other accessories. Mine has all options except Safety package and Keyless Entry. Oh i kept stock wheels but considering adding Mopar Performance wheels and did not paint fenders or top. Edit: went to JB status today, 3-8.
Sponsored

Last edited: