Sponsored

It ticks me off when other drivers....................

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

GuapoJeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
As already said, people who drive with their high beams on all the time.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Only one problem my friend is thereā€™s only a few lights here and there with left turn arrows.
With the amount yā€™all pay in taxes, you should have turn arrows. Rock on.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Iā€™ve got a new one.I donā€™t think anyone said this....how about youā€™re in traffic On the highway for 20 minutes just crawling. You finally get up to some police activity and the whole reason for your delay is f***ing rubberneckers looking at something that happened on the other side?

Sponsored

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
How about being stuck behind people that donā€™t pull into the intersection when waiting to make a left. The light changes to red and not even one car goes left.
"if you pull into the intersection, and while waiting for a chance to make the left turn, cars traveling in the opposite direction make enough right turns to fill the lane you were planning on turning into, leaving nowhere for you to go. Now when the light turns red youā€™re blocking the intersection with no escape route. This makes other drivers say bad things about you, and it is a violation of the law."

They are not pulling into the intersection until its clear because they are trying to not be rude to other drivers that would be blocked if the light changes, and its illegal, and not as safe as waiting until its clear to go thru without stopping.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Hey Iā€™ve got a new one.I donā€™t think anyone said this....how about youā€™re in traffic On the highway for 20 minutes just crawling. You finally get up to some police activity and the whole reason for your delay is f***ing rubberneckers looking at something that happened on the other side?
One day week before last, that exact thing happened to us on the way home from work. Traffic backed up for 5 miles, because there was a wreck on a side road that runs parallel to the interstate. "But all those flashing blue & red lights were so pretty!!!!"

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Let's see, here are my biggest pet peeves:
  1. Using that smartphone while driving. Swiping on instagram, tinder, facebook. Texting. Playing with playlists. People are so dang addicted to their smartphones they buy special mounts to put them up in front of their windshield lol. FFS. Why/how do you guys have such a powerful social life that you can't stray from your phone for 2 seconds?! It makes sitting at traffic lights in traffic take even longer because there's a congo line of "oh! the light turned green! Better move now!"
  2. Tailgating. There's never a valid reason to tailgate. I don't care if you're behind a car doing 10 under in the left lane. (I usually hang out in the right lane because I don't like going over the speed limit lol. Leave me alone!
  3. Abruptly slamming the brakes. Often due to following too closely in traffic. Half the time it seems to be a Toyota Rav4.
  4. Obeying navigation instructions at all costs. Oh, I need to make a left turn across 3 lanes of traffic? WELL IT SAID SO, SO I MUST! -almost causes an accident doing so-
  5. Doing the above because you're a lyft/uber driver.
  6. People who pull out into traffic without leaving enough room. Out here a big one is people taking huge risks on unprotected left turns. There's one intersection by my house where they disabled the red left arrow, so it goes from protected green to unprotected green! Suddenly there were a lot more accidents at that intersection. :(
  7. I already mentioned the cellphone conga game when a red light turns green. It deserved a second mention because it's really fucking annoying. Fuck people who use their phones while driving. Even at red lights. If you do that, you need to stop doing that.
  8. People who lift their trucks/SUVs/jeep wranglers and then don't re-aim the headlights.
  9. People who don't use turn signals. There's no reason not to. It wastes a lot of my time when I'm sitting at an unprotected left turn waiting for that last oncoming car, only they decide to turn left at the last second. lol.
  10. People who insist on driving at least/above the speed limit, when there's no room to. Traffic is heavy and the traffic light 1 block ahead is red. No. I'm not going to accelerate to 45mph just so I can brake in 300ft.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-Swerving all over the road because they're on their phone. It pissed me off so much that I rolled down my window and threw the rest of my beer at them!
say what?!

It ticks me off when other drivers drink beer while driving. Dude WTF?! lol.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
- driving without headlights in the dark.
- not using the turn signal.
-driving so slow in a double yellow lines and then drive fast as hell in a passing zone.

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
I really believe the majority of people donā€™t have the eye/foot mental coordination and capability to leave a 2 - 3 second space between them and the car theyā€™re following. Correct driving and following distance is based on looking farther ahead then 6ā€ in front of their bumper. When these people come upon slower moving traffic theyā€™re still looking only 6ā€ in front of their car until they almost slam into your rear bumper. Then when I pull over, blow the horn, I get the middle finger and they just continue on tailgating the next car in line in front of them with constant illuminated brake lights.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Off of what Rudi said above^ I believe you have slower drivers and faster drivers. With that being said slower drivers cruising in the passing lane will cause more accidents than speeders. This because they create obstacle courses out of the highway, instead of just letting the faster traffic go ahead. Plus it creates tailgating ( Iā€™m not saying itā€™s right but it does). I always move over for a faster driver. If thereā€™s a cop ahead he gets nailed. Donā€™t be stubborn folks. Move over when youā€™re cruising the left lane and someoneā€™s behind you.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With that being said slower drivers cruising in the passing lane will cause more accidents than speeders.
Nobody fast/slow should be cruising in the passing lane :)

Edit: But seriously, the freeways out here either have too much traffic, or a Jeep has no business being in the leftmost lane lol. That's where the actually fast cars go, not a brick.
Sponsored