Sponsored

It ticks me off when other drivers....................

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
-don't use their friggin' turn signals
-drive in a light to regular rain and drive like it's a blizzard
-drive in the passing lane going slow and will NOT pull over, not even for emergency vehicles
-drive in the right hand lane and will not yield to those coming in on the entrance ramp, virtually running them off the road
-use their brights ALL THE TIME

I'm sure I have more, but did I mention those who don't use their friggin' turn signals?
Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
- Don’t use their friggin’ turn signals. (No one has psychic powers people)

- Road tampons. (Those that ride the left lane and clog up the flow of traffic.

-Text/play with phone when driving. (Holy self centered asswipes)

- 4 way stop signs. Figure it out people. ( Not a Mensa quiz)

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
-tail gaters (no one in sight when you pull into the highway......within minute or 2 someones on your bumper)
-tail gaters at night with LED headlights
-playing with phones while driving
-switching lanes in front of you as soon as they are 3 feet past your bumper
-slowing down as soon as they get in front of you
-going 1/2 mph faster than the 18 wheeler next to them blocking the left lane for miles
-can't maintain speed/failure to use cruise control
-LED headlights (only those who have them can see.......everyone else in blinded.
-driving with fog lights on when not needed blinding everyone
-swinging out into oncoming traffic when their lane is obstructed or someone is slowing to turn instead of waiting until its clear to do so and forcing oncoming traffic off the road. (have noticed this a lot coming around a curve or over a hill and there is someone coming at you head on as they needed to go around a bicyclist, pedestrian, or parked car etc...
-pulling out into 50 mph traffic when there is not enough time for you get up to speed and impeding traffic causing all to jam on the brakes because you're an entitled AssHat Jackwagon. (and if they waited 5 seconds there was no one behind you for miles)
-cutting corners at intersections within inches of those waiting at a light with there is plenty or room to make a proper turn
-pulling onto the shoulder to get out of the way of a retarded tail gater and they blast their horn at you as you let them go around you........and you were exceeding the speed limit as well but it wasn't good/fast enough for them.

Last edited:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
- Drive in the #1 lane going slowly while interacting with their mobile device
- Don't use their friggin' turn signal

Both of these are at epidemic proportions here in So. Cal.

GodSprinklingAssholes.jpg

Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
1. Tailgaters
2. Tailgaters
3. Drivers making a left on a solid green who fail to yield to someone coming from the opposite direction who is turning right. When did this become a thing?
4. Anyone in a hurry. Unless you're bleeding out, just chill out and get there 20 seconds later - and alive.

-drive in the right hand lane and will not yield to those coming in on the entrance ramp, virtually running them off the road
Maybe I'm mistaken, and no disrespect intended, but I always thought the person merging into the flow has to do the yielding. If I'm already on a road, and you're trying to merge on, I have the right of way and no obligation to yield. Of course any decent human being is going to help you out and not run you off the road for no reason.

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
People who are behind you, then change lanes to pass only to cut you off to make the turn (left turn for left lane or right turn for right lane) that was a 1/2 block down.

Yeah. That right there. Mmm hmm... :swear:

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
1. Tailgaters
2. Tailgaters
3. Drivers making a left on a solid green who fail to yield to someone coming from the opposite direction who is turning right. When did this become a thing?
4. Anyone in a hurry. Unless you're bleeding out, just chill out and get there 20 seconds later - and alive.

Maybe I'm mistaken, and no disrespect intended, but I always thought the person merging into the flow has to do the yielding. If I'm already on a road, and you're trying to merge on, I have the right of way and no obligation to yield. Of course any decent human being is going to help you out and not run you off the road for no reason.
You are correct............on ramp vehicles are required to yield. Either get up to traffic speed and merge without impeding traffic flow or wait. Cars can't always move to the left lane for you and should not have to jam on the brakes to let you in when you're trying to merge and going to slow. I hate moving over into the left lane where everyone is speeding and tail gating and will not even give you a break for a few seconds to get out of their way when needing to pass someone and get back over.

JB4818

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon; 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
"-LED headlights (only those who have them can see.......everyone else in blinded."

I would hate to be in front of a JL with factory LED headlights at night, especially in a car. I have them, and they are very bright. I piss off a lot of people at stop lights, not on purpose.[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
-drive in a light to regular rain and drive like it's a blizzard
-drive in the passing lane going slow and will NOT pull over, not even for emergency vehicles
-use their brights ALL THE TIME

I'm sure I have more, but did I mention those who don't use their friggin' turn signals?
Sounds like BMW drivers

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
You are correct-ish. However on multilane roads you are supposed to move over for entering cars if there is no one in the left lane. If it's a single lane you don't have to change speed or if in multilane there are cars in the left lane preventing you from moving over then you don't have to.

I'll add 2:

1- you're in the left lane behind multiple cars and all together you're passing slower cars on the right. I hate it when idiots come up from behind you, tail you close as if you and all 5 cars in front of you are supposed to get out of the left lane for them, even though you are actively passing cars on the right. Then the moron decides to pass you on the right somehow not realizing there are many cars going much slower over there and they get stuck behind them instead and thus get passed by 5 more cars on the left. What really drives me nuts is when this same idiot does this EXACT SAME maneuver multiple times over a few miles stretch and you can tell they just get more angry each time.

2- driver's turn left onto multilane road but don't establish in the inside lane. You can't slingshot out to the outside lane! 2 drivers coming opposite directions should be technically able to both turn on to multilane road at same time. Stay in your lane.

Riderkjo

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport, 16 Crosstrek
Vehicle Showcase
-People coming up a freeway on-ramp and slowing way down while trying to merge.
-People who stop on the wrong side of a median, blocking everyone who tries to cross correctly.
-Driving in the passing lane behind a slow driver. Briefly flash my high-beams (called 'flash to pass' for a reason) and they tap their brakes multiple times.
-Swerving all over the road because they're on their phone. It pissed me off so much that I rolled down my window and threw the rest of my beer at them!
Sponsored