Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Mach_eyy

First Name
Maciek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara (Bright White)
Hey everyone!

Matt here from Bloomfield Hills, MI. Come from a big Chrysler family :)

Current garage includes my KL Cherokee, dad's JKU Wrangler, mom's WK2 Grand Cherokee, and little sisters BU Renegade.

Hoping to get my hands on a JL once the lease on my KL is up in July 2018.
Sponsored

southtj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 TJ Sahara
Been reading this site for awhile but just decided to sign up, so hey! I had a TJ for 9 years and a JK for 3 and sadly have no jeep at all. I'm hoping to remedy that once the JL's come out. It was a sad day when I had to trade in the JK for a pickup truck to tow our camper and I've been dying to get another ever since. Soon hopefully.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Super troopers was released in 2001. So if you're in your 30's or younger, it's probably a good bet you've seen it.
WAY outside that range, but still love the movie!

LexieB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
I'm new to the site and this will be my first Jeep. I have been looking at the Wranglers for a couple years, now that I've seen and been researching the JL, I'm glad I've waited. My husband and I have rented and driven the JK through the mountains in New Mexico and again in Colorado and Montana. I'm excited with all the new revelations and can't wait to see the finished product.

Sponsored

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
New guy here. Drove pickups most of my life. Currently 2013 F-150 Crew Cab. Looking at going to a more midsize truck and I hope the JT will fit my needs. Some great information on the JT and JL keep it up.

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
Hi all. Just checking in like a good neighbor. Currently I only own a Sportster as I refuse to own a rice burner car, so those are both in my wife's name. I used to own a TJ which I completely modified to include replacing the tub after rolling it once. I was looking at getting a JK about a year ago until I heard that the JL was a go for 2018 so I decided to wait and see what the plan was for the model. Now with the dual line for the first few months I am glad I decided to wait.

Glad to to be talking with you all.

CWOFOR

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche/2022 Harley Freewheeler
Occupation
Retired Marine CWO-4
Hi folks, new to this forum, but not new to wranglers. I have had a YJ, TJ, & a JK, but life got in the way and I wound up letting them go. Now I'm retired and planning to return to Wrangler ownership in the spring and life be damned this time. I've had several different types of vehicles throughout my life and my Jeeps were by far the most fun and versatile of them all. I joined this forum to keep me abreast of when and what the next version will be.

Acb36695

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ
Hello Everyone,
I am Andrew from Alabama, I have owned a few used tjs over the years from 16-25, now I am excited to be purchasing a brand new JLU! Cant wait to get it and start the mods!
:muscle::jk:

Last edited:

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
I joined to see spy shots of the torx bolts on the JL. Hoping it's all they use. I love them.

Sponsored

asparaguspee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Pajero, BMW S1000RR, Aprilia Tuono
G'day mates! I've liked Jeeps for a while but never owned one due to their...uh...reliability issues in the past. Between 1996-2001 I was a mechanic at a Jeep, Ferrari and Porsche dealership in Sydney so I have spent plenty of time working on and driving Jeeps.

I know Chrysler has improved their products slowly over the years, so hopefully the 2018 model will be a winner! If so I might pick one up.

Currently driving a 2016 Mistubishi Pajero which has been surprisingly good off-road with a lift kit and underbody protection. Its no hard-core offroader though.
Its my daily driver and is pretty smooth on road due to independent suspension and monocoque chassis.

Anyway, nice to be here!

LIBER8R

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
HI all! I drive a 2012 JKU named "Rango" and I just came across this site today because I was looking for more information on the new JLU. I'm excited about it, but will probably have to wait a few years before I get another. My family and I just did a Jeep Jamboree in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming and it was excellent. If you haven't done that before, I recommend it. especially for new jeepers.

Last edited:

Teshan

First Name
Teshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 330
Hi all, looking to purchase my first Rubicon. However the dealer in Ontario stated that they will not be producing diesel for the 2018 models, can anyone validate this information ?

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
I want to see the damn thing so bad already. Jesus. This is not right, FCA! At least give us another leaked image of the 2 door like you did with the JLU a few months back.. :punch::mad::headbang:

asparaguspee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Pajero, BMW S1000RR, Aprilia Tuono