Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there!

We are looking at later this year for some aftermarket soft tops ;) *cassieAtbestop

I think Bestop got the contract for the JL soft tops. I think they are going to be slammed for a long time. I'm waiting on a Sunrider for Hard Top but they'll probably never have time to make anything but factory tops at this point.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey there!

We are looking at later this year for some aftermarket soft tops ;) *cassieAtbestop
Sunrider for hard top, Sunrider for hard top! Please! Ran it on my last JK, sold my full soft top and swore I'd never run anything but that. Keep us posted!

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Just keep refreshing my tracking....waiting for it to say delivered.

If it made it onto a truck going out today there’s no way it doesn’t get delivered today so hopefully it did.

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; Mazda RX-8
Just keep refreshing my tracking....waiting for it to say delivered.

If it made it onto a truck going out today there’s no way it doesn’t get delivered today so hopefully it did.
I'm in the same boat... Fingers crossed for the both of us.

Sponsored

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Real question is gonna be when it gets here how do I decide which to ride

EDF64963-AEEA-49B8-8503-CE4976B35A7F.jpeg

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
During my last Jeep chat session I was told that the dealers have a more accurate tracking system than they (the chat agents) do. I’m done with Jeep chat. I’ve got a ways to go anyway. I’ll get all of my information from this kick a$$ site instead!! Plus I have so much fun in all these threads surrounded by fellow Jeepers! That’s an added bonus that Jeep chat could never duplicate. :jk::like::rock:
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He seemed surprised/impressed that the info I gave him this morning from JLWF was accurate. His rep confirmed April production & June delivery estimates for two doors. Thank you to everyone here for keeping all of us sane (as sane as possible) with reliable info!!! :clap::involve:

Last edited:

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He seemed surprised/impressed that the info I gave him this morning from JLWF was accurate. His rep confirmed April production & June delivery estimates. Thank you to everyone here for keeping all of us sane (as sane as possible) with reliable info!!! :clap::involve:
2 door?

reddjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
Dealer let me know it generally takes 2 weeks to arrive at the dealer after it's built. My Jeep is in F. Anyone know if this is a fair estimate of time?

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Dealer let me know it generally takes 2 weeks to arrive at the dealer after it's built. My Jeep is in F. Anyone know if this is a fair estimate of time?
At this point, it’s really hard to predict when your vehicle will finish, let alone ship. It’s been hit or miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.