Not open for further replies.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Can someone talk me into buying the automatic? they have same one in auto.. ughhh
New 8 speed is amazing and has way more response and power than the JK, If you still want to shift you can use the select shift and it frees up your other hand for the Jeep wave?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Accessories 1792. VTR said it’s an title fee 229, doc fee 394 other fee 20.
The 1792 is for nitrogen in tires, paint protection and 440 tinting. Hell I air down when off-road and refill with CO2, I will have Arizona pin striping the first off road trail, then it will look like a Jeep.
The price out the door should have been 51434. There OTD is now 54441.10.
I refuse to be ripped off. They used me to get a sold order ahead of other orders.
I'd have said, don't tint it, forget the paint protection, and you are charging me for air? VTR is Vehicle Theft Replacement, another service tell them to forget. Doc fee, I get that. Many dealerships have those. The rest is all BS. The only way I'd say ok to the tint is a stock vehicle. This was an order.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
There are 6 new reported deliveries, a couple last night and 4 early this morning. Is it yours??

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Does anyone know how much a few extra inquiries can damage my lease money factor? if my jeep does not arrive by the 4th of March my auto offers will probably expire. My experian was pulled 4x and Equafax 3x
As long as you buy within like 1 month of being pulled you should be ok. You can pull it 100 times but as long as you end up buying, it is lumped together and considered 1 pull so it doesnt hurt your score as much. The laws changed some time ago to reflect this for this reason.

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
There are 6 new reported deliveries, a couple last night and 4 early this morning. Is it yours??
I'm just hoping the railcar is in town now and dealer gets one that has been sitting in railyard for ailbel

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
@JLWF Dealer Guy pleassseeeeeeeeeee tell me that mine is on the truck or delivered!?!
:( sorry bud, still saying just unloaded. Does not mean it wont deliver soon though. Keep your head up!
Its KILLING me to know its only 45 minutes away from me..... 88 days and counting..... Hopefully the wait is over soon. :crying::(

• 7,603,200 seconds
  • 126,720 minutes
  • 2112 hours
  • 88 days
  • 12 weeks and 4 days
  • 24.11% of a common year (365 days)

Sponsored

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
As long as you buy within like 1 month of being pulled you should be ok. You can pull it 100 times but as long as you end up buying, it is lumped together and considered 1 pull so it doesnt hurt your score as much. The laws changed some time ago to reflect this for this reason.
Yeah but that 30 days will be expiring soon. I've been waiting since end of January. I'm concidering making an offer on the automatic version they have.

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
My delivery status has been delayed over a month now due to a "rail car issue". The tracking spreadsheet now says "Informal delay-Hold for diversion". Does anyone know what this could mean? My dealer does not know any details or is just not telling me what's going on.
:headbang:

reddjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
:( sorry bud, still saying just unloaded. Does not mean it wont deliver soon though. Keep your head up!
seeing that there are a bunch of vehicles that have arrived to dealers...any idea when you'll open up new requests for tracking? :fingerscrossed:

mine was ordered 1/16...in D1 for 3 days.

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
seeing that there are a bunch of vehicles that have arrived to dealers...any idea when you'll open up new requests for tracking? :fingerscrossed:

mine was ordered 1/16...in D1 for 3 days.
Hopefully soon for people not in the list but I'm assuming a lot of new orders were 2 Doors and those have months of waiting

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; Mazda RX-8
I'm just hoping the railcar is in town now and dealer gets one that has been sitting in railyard for ailbel
Seriously... It is killing me that it has been sitting in San Diego for 5 days. I REALLY hope I'm am on that delivery list today.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.