Sponsored

Hardtop rain gutter drains into cabin

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
Rediculous how jeep has had 70 years to fix this and you, alone and without any operating budget, came up with this incredible solution man!
I think I spent about 20 bucks for all the material and some trial and error.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I think I spent about 20 bucks for all the material and some trial and error.
Would you mind sharing the items you used please? I know you mentioned it in the video.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
My problem is that I am short so I have to sit far forward. So when it is pouring rain and I am dressed up my legs get very wet. I need some sort of adapter to use when not in sun rider position.
Wearing Depends fixed the issue for me.

Sponsored

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Why would the rain gutters on the Wrangler JL 4-door with a soft top only go 2/3 over the front door? If it is raining hard or snow is melting off the roof, my legs get very wet every time I am getting in or out of the drivers door. The water just pours out of the rain gutter and straight down across the doorway.
2 Door Jeep has the same issue. I love the jeep though, and even though I dislike the water draining into the drivers floor when the door is open...I still love this vehicle. Small price to pay for so much goodness.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
learn how o get in and out the jeep faster. besides that it's the way of life in being a jeeper.

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Here is a question getting the all weather carpet with the drain hole built it. Does the water end up falling on the all weather carpet or does it just hit the interior carpet before pooling into the all weather?
Sponsored