OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Tinit looks great! Been wanting to get that done but haven’t had time yet. What % is that?
yeah was the same here, thank you! I did 15% all the way around on the JLU - my wife just did 15% on the back (with the shaded factory glass) and limo up front. I usually Limo all my cars all the way around and do 50% on the windshield, just didn't want to go that way on the JLU tho.
Sponsored

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Roam plate behind the steps color matched... adds a nice touch :like:

RMojitoJL 702.jpg

RMojitoJL Paint 1.jpg

RMojitoJLRoamPaint.jpg
Did you hook up the lights on your steps or just leave them off? Have a set on the way and just not sure I want to mess with the wiring.

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Did you hook up the lights on your steps or just leave them off? Have a set on the way and just not sure I want to mess with the wiring.
I was anxious to get the steps on, so I didn't wire them yet. I def will be... when I have the free time. Steps take mins to install... wiring wont be so fast lol

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Few updated pics- Nothing yet added to the build itself tho

RMojito Milkyway Light.jpg

Garage Cosmo RMojito.jpg

RMojito Cosmo.jpg

RMojitoJL Strip.jpg

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Diode dynamics clear LED side markers on the front to match the factory LED's about 2mos ago, forgot to post. Awesome mod to change the look for a few buck. Highly recommend it!

DiodeDynamics RMojitoJL.jpg

Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Installed the Diode dynamics clear LED side markers on the front to match the factory LED's about 2mos ago, forgot to post. Awesome mod to change the look for a few buck. Highly recommend it!

Those clear side markers look great! I’m considering them, now.

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Those clear side markers look great! I’m considering them, now.
Great mod for a few bucks and super easy install :like: Looks so much better imo :jk:

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Looks better! :fist bump:

FriscoSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your build looks great! You gave me a few things to think about next. Love the Roam side stepsmand clear side marker, great adds. I need to get new bumpers, winch, and 5.13’s next.

B37B5255-0F77-4CC7-BB06-80E3DE09F396.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Your build looks great! You gave me a few things to think about next. Love the Roam side stepsmand clear side marker, great adds. I need to get new bumpers, winch, and 5.13’s next.

B37B5255-0F77-4CC7-BB06-80E3DE09F396.jpeg
Looks good, I'll prob go 4.88's in the future. I love the tube doors, I haven't picked a set out yet, But I def need to order some up

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Freaking LOVE this color but was too damn scared to pull the trigger on it bc I hadn't seen it in person yet! LOL Now that I have, it's my favorite. Nice freaking Rubi man!
yeah I ordered it since there wasn't one on a lot anywhere in the US spec'd this way. I had to have Mojito :clap::champagne: :jk: