Sponsored

How do i turn off my Headlights while driving?

Ricks Krispies

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4x4
Hi.

I have a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Every time i drive my car, the headlights are always ON, how do i turn them OFF instead of always have them on low even if i have the switch in O already when its daytime? Or is this by default and you cant change it?

Thank you.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Hi.

I have a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Every time i drive my car, the headlights are always ON, how do i turn them OFF instead of always have them on low even if i have the switch in O already when its daytime? Or is this by default and you cant change it?

Thank you.
If you want them off, just leave the dial in this position shown in picture.

C32FFBC6-2470-4AD0-ABEE-CD04F0E01B75.jpeg

Or... read the manuals, or... turn though all the dial positions and find out which one turns off the headlights?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Turning the headlamp control switch to the far left position turns off the headlights. Now, if you’re complaining about the halos, which are completely different from the low beam headlamps, there is no way to turn them off without cutting wires and adding switches or using an aftermarket programmer.

Martial Fartist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I am headed to a drive-in movie tomorrow and need to know how to get these halos off. Am I stuck with bringing a couple of towels to throw over the front of my Jeep or...?
not sure if this works on Jeep’s, but in cars past, just pulling the e brake up a click cuts off daytime running lights. You don’t have to full engage the e brake. Just one click up.

Be interesting to see if this works. Good luck
Sponsored