Status
Not open for further replies.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm.... Makes me wonder with all the impatient people that ordered a Jeep on here checking their vehicle status every 2 minutes and calling Jeep customer tracking and getting irritated with them as well as the chat folks. Sounds like there are a lot of you people without any faith, just concerned about what you should be getting and when you should be getting it. Think about it...... You're pissing off the guys who are making your Jeep, who are shipping your Jeep, who are quality checking your Jeep, who are in control of things you are not! I can't help but wonder how much of the things we're hearing about that are going wrong with other folks jeeps are the aftermath of everyone's gripes? Chill out. Don't piss them off. I want a happy employee working on my Jeep. Not a disgruntled employee because they got their butt chewed out by higher ups. Anyhoo, that's my thoughts.... Not that any of you care. It's all about your Jeeps code status

Bonzy

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep Jl
May be useless data, but I have two orders that are one the same train. Order 1 was 11/3 and order 2 was 12/8. I believe the trains may be heading out by region.. I am in Orange County. Both orders sat in KZ for about a week prior to be shipped.
Is yours close to Cali yet?

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Hmm.... Makes me wonder with all the impatient people that ordered a Jeep on here checking their vehicle status every 2 minutes and calling Jeep customer tracking and getting irritated with them as well as the chat folks. Sounds like there are a lot of you people without any faith, just concerned about what you should be getting and when you should be getting it. Think about it...... You're pissing off the guys who are making your Jeep, who are shipping your Jeep, who are quality checking your Jeep, who are in control of things you are not! I can't help but wonder how much of the things we're hearing about that are going wrong with other folks jeeps are the aftermath of everyone's gripes? Chill out. Don't piss them off. I want a happy employee working on my Jeep. Not a disgruntled employee because they got their butt chewed out by higher ups. Anyhoo, that's my thoughts.... Not that any of you care. It's all about your Jeeps code status
I’m sorry if I upset anyone with my status update. I’m excited because I have never ordered a vehicle before. And the whole tracking is a mess. So yes I am anxious because my lease runs out early March. So if I upset you by checking my Jeeps status then I am sorry. Don’t read the forums if you don’t want to hear other members Jeep status.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Because of this, I am going to send a message to chat and check my status. :party:

Sponsored

TJO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
So, my dealer told me that Toledo will take all the JLs to the Jessup hub (just like if they were going by train) and then a car carrier will take cars from there to the respective dealers. That made me somewhat sad since today ain't happening then. It will be nice to have it in the area anyway (although that might bother me even more from a patience standpoint).
That makes sense. However is you look at captainjack this just creates a brand new set of problems for us. Appears captainjack has been stuck in Laurel since 2/3.

I hope that is because his dealer requested delay and not for some other reason.

dgriffin1671

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Today is my 16th day in "I". I've discovered that there's really nothing I can do to get any additional information. I've had things escalated with Jeep chat, reached out to my dealer (he said there's nothing he can do), and have been refreshing the window sticker site multiple times a day. They could have built several new Jeeps in the time it's taking them to repair mine. Now I'm worried that when this thing finally arrives its going to be a lemon!
I'm right there with you - in I since 1/26. I'm going to email my dealer today. I know they should be able to reach out to someone at FCA to find out what is going on. I'm also going to tell him that I don't want a Jeep that has such a big problem (or so many problems) that it hasn't been fixed in 17 days! I'm hoping that what happened to @BoBo happens and they just give me a new Jeep.
I'm in the same boat too since 01/25. I have been unsuccessful getting any answers anywhere after having tried all the same things as @JaytheJeepGuy

dgriffin1671

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Its very apparent that after a few conversations with Jeep chat by either phone/live chat that they probably aren't even in the same state as the factory nor do they have any direct contact with the factory. It sounds as if they have a computer to check the status and a script that they read from to answer questions. I'm also fairly certain that any complaints made to Jeep chat aren't making it to "higher ups".

Last edited:

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m sorry if I upset anyone with my status update. I’m excited because I have never ordered a vehicle before. And the whole tracking is a mess. So yes I am anxious because my lease runs out early March. So if I upset you by checking my Jeeps status then I am sorry. Don’t read the forums if you don’t want to hear other members Jeep status.
Upset? How in the world can you get that idea from what I typed? You guys make me laugh. Adults acting like children who don't get their way and posting a tantrum for the whole world to see. Chat away, call Jeep every hour on the hour. Think about it, if someone hounded you at work about something out if your control, would that make you happy? Unwad your underwear, your Jeep will get built. Faith. The size of a mustard seed is all you need.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Upset? How in the world can you get that idea from what I typed? You guys make me laugh. Adults acting like children who don't get their way and posting a tantrum for the whole world to see. Chat away, call Jeep every hour on the hour. Think about it, if someone hounded you at work about something out if your control, would that make you happy? Unwad your underwear, your Jeep will get built. Faith. The size of a mustard seed is all you need.
Must not feed the troll.

Must
Not
Feed
The
Troll

Sponsored

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Wow dude-chill. Here's an idea for you: don't read this thread.

DaveTreharne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Apple 
My JL Rubicon order was put in January 24, FCA told me yesterday my order is in D status. Don’t know too much about all the order codes. I’m assuming this is good? When do you think I shall receive my JL?

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
My JL Rubicon order was put in January 24, FCA told me yesterday my order is in D status. Don’t know too much about all the order codes. I’m assuming this is good? When do you think I shall receive my JL?
D means it is awaiting parts for the build.

D1 is when it has received parts and is sequenced to build.

Once you hit D1 they will likely give you a "ship date".

That date will be within a few days of when your build actually starts.

Orders are taking anywhere from 1-2 months to arrive at the dealer these days.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.