ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookedtarpon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ, 2018 JL
Movement on mine - think i missed the last train by a few days. CA Bound train and looks like I'm riding with @et2brute.

Still hopeful by months end! Missed the last train by a few days (KZ status was a day or two behind a few others that are mid way to CA.).
Can I ask you how you are getting detailed info on your shipping? I have gotten 5 different answers for 5 Jeep chats and I have a feeling I'm in a parking lot in Toledo. I'm ready to drive to Ohio and install a tracking device!
Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Can I ask you how you are getting detailed info on your shipping? I have gotten 5 different answers for 5 Jeep chats and I have a feeling I'm in a parking lot in Toledo. I'm ready to drive to Ohio and install a tracking device!
The tracking spreadsheet here. He is on it.

upload_2018-2-11_17-49-8.png

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
And still no sign of my Sport S on the D1 tracking sheet.... <sigh>

Sport S, firecracker, manual, LSD, Goodyears, safety & tech, premium top. Re-ordered 1/26, D1 status (from dealer tracking) 2/1

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR

Sport S, firecracker, manual, LSD, Goodyears, safety & tech, premium top. Re-ordered 1/26, D1 status (from dealer tracking) 2/1
Don't be surprised - It'll show up when you hit E most likely.

Poynter32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal

Sponsored

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Jeep chat told me Iā€™ve been in D1 since last Thursday but Iā€™m not on the tracking spreadsheet yet.
6.5 weeks in and no build date yet. Seems like all of us out west have a much longer wait. At any rate Iā€™m getting closer.
Hopefully more good news this week

gocats32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My build sheet showed up 2 days ago and Jeep chat said Iā€™m in shipping, and now my window sticker is online. Where do you think itā€™s at right now, most likely waiting to ship or could it be in transit already?

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Jeep chat gave me a dealer eta of 2/21-25 but Iā€™ll believe it when I see it. :)
Hopefully you, mid-life, and I will be on the same train! :champagne::jk::dance:

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll receive my rock sliders before my JL:) Whatcha gonna do?
... put the sliders down on the floor at the width they are supposed to be, set up a chair in the front left sit and make noises imitating manual transmission shifts, while checking the order status tracking every 30 seconds? ;-)

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer

From information received from an alternate Jeep tracking source, FCA has multiple systems that provide vehicle status. It is likely that JLWF Dealer Guy is pulling his data from the factory itself and your dealer is pulling from the corporate system. From a corporate perspective you are D1 as the parts are ordered/received but from a factory perspective you are still D as the vehicle isn't scheduled on the line yet.

If you can get an ETA from your dealer, that will be close to the time your Jeep starts making it down the line. If my theory is correct, you should see movement on the tracking sheet then.

I went D1 according to Jeep Chat and my dealer 2/5 but still show as "New Order" on the other tracking site. My ETA from the dealer was 2/14. We shall see if I actually go D1 this week at the factory.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
... put the sliders down on the floor at the width they are supposed to be, set up a chair in the front left sit and make noises imitating manual transmission shifts, while checking the order status tracking every 30 seconds? ;-)
Hahahaha...thatā€™s a fantastic idea...Iā€™m sure I wonā€™t be completely manic by the time my JLUR arrives :cwl::giggle:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.