Sponsored

Freedom Panels Only

Solaris13man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I run with just the freedom panels on all the time, commuting an hour back and forth to work at 70mph. They are solid, only worry is possible theft.
Sponsored

Jl-SSBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I’m doing a 6 hour road trip with the rear top off and freedom panels only on. Cursing around 80mph most of the way. It’s completely solid and sturdy with no movement what so ever. Out of the 8 latches total, 2 latches (the outer twist latch on each panel) has nothing to lock into. However, the front clamp latches, the center front and center rear twist latches seem to be enough. I even pushed up on them with a good bit of pressure a to test it before driving. It’s solid.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I’m doing a 6 hour road trip with the rear top off and freedom panels only on. Cursing around 80mph most of the way. It’s completely solid and sturdy with no movement what so ever. Out of the 8 latches total, 2 latches (the outer twist latch on each panel) has nothing to lock into. However, the front clamp latches, the center front and center rear twist latches seem to be enough. I even pushed up on them with a good bit of pressure a to test it before driving. It’s solid.
@Jl-SSBS

Yes, I curse a lot when I'm going 80 mph on the interstate also. Friggin other driver's keep getting in my way.. :)
Sponsored