First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
It would appear that more than just myself has or had concerns with the validity of the Dillon deal and I was simply asking @Nate who appeared to have more knowledge or at least was making an attempt to answer if he would help clarify a few things. If reading about this didn’t interest or you didn’t like the way the information was presented you had and still have choices none of which are to silence us.

Nate has taken on the role as the defender of all things Dillon and is “quick to squash” any comments he feels derogatory, I think it’s cute and you should cut him some slack.

Despite a rough start, thanks.

Next time I’m in Boise and you’d like to talk Jeep in person I’ll take you to Kahootz Steak and Ale. I promise I’m more digestible in person.:giggle:
Sponsored

J Mack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ55
Despite a rough start, thanks.

Next time I’m in Boise and you’d like to talk Jeep in person I’ll take you to Kahootz Steak and Ale. I promise I’m more digestible in person.:giggle:

Does this make us besties?

Book and extra day and I’ll take you high speed rock crawling in a real “Jeep” (Trent fab top shelf Ultra 4 car) the Rubicon is for my wife that wanted it because and I quote (those things are totally cute, I would totally drive that), I’m a Land Cruiser guy myself and I’m afraid I don’t know much “Jeep” talk.

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Does this make us besties?

Book and extra day and I’ll take you high speed rock crawling in a real “Jeep” (Trent fab top shelf Ultra 4 car) the Rubicon is for my wife that wanted it because and I quote (those things are totally cute, I would totally drive that), I’m a Land Cruiser guy myself and I’m afraid I don’t know much “Jeep” talk.
Don’t threaten me with a good time.

It’s all good, I’ve fallen out of an FJ40 a time or two.

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
Has anyone worked with Aaron over at Dave Dennis Chrysler Jeep Dodge out of Dayton, OH? I see that they are also offering 5% below invoice and confirmed with a phone call yesterday. Only difference I can tell vs. the Koons deal is that here you need to sign up for the Tread Lightly program. Aaron explained that I could sign up for it on the day I place my order and the requisite 30 days will pass before the Jeep arrives at their dealership.

Previously I was planning to make the 9 hour drive out to Koons since so many on this Forum can confirm the validity of this deal. I am tempted to save myself some hours behind the wheel by working through Aaron and Dave Dennis in Ohio. Just slightly skeptical since I don't see many others on these boards talking this place up. Any reasons for or against working with this dealership over Koons are much appreciated.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone worked with Aaron over at Dave Dennis Chrysler Jeep Dodge out of Dayton, OH? I see that they are also offering 5% below invoice and confirmed with a phone call yesterday. Only difference I can tell vs. the Koons deal is that here you need to sign up for the Tread Lightly program. Aaron explained that I could sign up for it on the day I place my order and the requisite 30 days will pass before the Jeep arrives at their dealership.

Previously I was planning to make the 9 hour drive out to Koons since so many on this Forum can confirm the validity of this deal. I am tempted to save myself some hours behind the wheel by working through Aaron and Dave Dennis in Ohio. Just slightly skeptical since I don't see many others on these boards talking this place up. Any reasons for or against working with this dealership over Koons are much appreciated.
It appears that it would be a 700 mile drive for you to SuperiorFiveStar out of Conway, Arkansas but Kim S. is easy to talk with and the deal is there to be yours...check the numbers

Sponsored

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited

TL is part of the 5% under invoice with Aaron. You will save roughly $1,000 with Dave Dennis Jeep (Aaron) over Koons Jeep with a fully
loaded JLUR.

56cbr600rr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited
Found a pretty good deal for the Atlanta market. First place I called in Atlanta was sticker price! Went to my neck of the woods... Sugar Hill/Buford. They will do 3% under invoice on a ordered unit. Dealer fee's are $599 I believe. To get this deal you have to:

Ask for Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. His cell is 770-713-5364 and office is 770-945-0839. Also, tell him Robert Hynson sent you and he'll know the deal.

I'm ordering a Sport S from him.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
It appears that it would be a 700 mile drive for you to SuperiorFiveStar out of Conway, Arkansas but Kim S. is easy to talk with and the deal is there to be yours...check the numbers
Yep. This ^^^^. Kims a strait shooter. No BS.

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Another good deal found in Hickory NC: Steve White Motors

Not sure exactly what the discount equates to, but 1) Absolutely ZERO Doc Fee/Processing Fee and 2) obtained a price of $44281 (down from MSRP $48060) and then will have a $500 Military rebate as well.

In addition, I absolutely did not get low balled on the trade in.

Worth a look for NC/SC/TN buyers and possibly others as well.

My order was placed today with these good folks :)

bmdjeep3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Another good deal found in Hickory NC: Steve White Motors

Not sure exactly what the discount equates to, but 1) Absolutely ZERO Doc Fee/Processing Fee and 2) obtained a price of $44281 (down from MSRP $48060) and then will have a $500 Military rebate as well.

In addition, I absolutely did not get low balled on the trade in.

Worth a look for NC/SC/TN buyers and possibly others as well.

My order was placed today with these good folks :)
Do you have a contact there?

Sponsored

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
The only thing that seemed sketch is the deposit is not refundable, unless there’s something that happens on their end. But he stated there will be no funny business at time of sale, no $1000 mark up for wheel locks/tint/etc. just a straight up deal, and marked the sales sheet with our agreement that I won’t rack up more than 5000 miles on my trade or damage it between now and then

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know Tyson Motors in Joliet, Illinois has popped up a few times through-out this Forum but there definitely appears to be a reason for that: I have confirmed 100% that Jason Beltran over there is honoring 6% under invoice on any new factory ordered JL/JLU. This does include you using the TreadLightly or similar affiliate code. Only additonal cost is $176.94 for Doc Fee. You can still add on a Golden Ticket or apply for the BonusDrive post sale for an additional $500 rebate. Reach out to him, he will work with you on travel arrangements to make this deal happen. Mention this amazing forum. NO hidden fees here, No pushy paint protection add-ons, Just your ordered Jeep at 6% under invoice!

Jason Beltran w/Tyson Motors
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
815-741-5530
[email protected]

Last edited:

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I can not speak for every market but I ordered my Jeep last night and I had several dealers who said they would not do anything below my 1% affiliate pricing throwing 4-5% under invoice. I ended up with a deal I was very happy with that was a bit closer than Tyson Motors but I will say Jason shot me the same 6% below. It is worth reaching out to him.
YMMV- but it maybe worth playing hardball with the dealers a bit and seeing if they will go down another couple hundred bucks.

I hope this pricing is just to get some volume up front. One of the reasons Wranglers hold their value so well is there is not a ton of wheeling and dealing on them. Could this be a new normal for the more expensive JL's?
Sponsored