Sponsored

***VIDEO*** 10 Easy Steps to the Best Deal on a new JL!

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
This is not your average Jeep video. There is a ton a of great info on this section of the forum. For those that haven’t purchased yet, this is a nice practical planning checklist and application guide for getting the deal done and the best price for you. There is a little bonus that talks about ways to get “FREE” mods for your Jeep too:

Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
This was not real good information, the advise of not ordering from a dealer is dead wrong, save yourself :11 minutes of your life,

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The best way to get the best deal on a Jeep is to take 4 minutes of your time and check on a message board. This video is nonsense and a waste of time.

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The best way to get the best deal on a Jeep is to take 4 minutes of your time and check on a message board. This video is nonsense and a waste of time.
Isn’t America great? We can all express our opinions. I love that!

I appreciate where you are coming from, and your right to your opinion that is not shared by me or others I have directly helped prior to taking the time to put this video together. This was made in the same spirit as many that do helpful lengthy write-ups on this forum. Everyone digests information differently, and seeing it in video format can assist some people with absorbing it better.

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This was not real good information, the advise of not ordering from a dealer is dead wrong, save yourself :11 minutes of your life,
IF you want the best price on a JL, can find one that suits your needs on a lot, and can negotiate then the advise is solid. If those factors don’t apply and you don’t mine paying a more, then ordering is a great option. This isn’t telling anyone not to order one; it merely states don’t order if you want to get the absolute best price. Ordering a JL is a great option, but you are then beholden to a single dealer and pay a premium for that. To most this is obvious but this was worth restating in the video.

Sponsored

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Isn’t America great? We can all express our opinions. I love that!

I appreciate where you are coming from, and your right to your opinion that is not shared by me or others I have directly helped prior to taking the time to put this video together. This was made in the same spirit as many that do helpful lengthy write-ups on this forum. Everyone digests information differently, and seeing it in video format can assist some people with absorbing it better.
Sounds to me like you are using a privately owned forum to further your youtube channel with clickbait titles while making content that is neither useful nor original. A slideshow of public information isn't unique content. It is borderline spam. Kevin and his wife (lite brite) also use this forum to grow their youtube channel, but they at least provide original content that is entertaining.

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So it sounds like I haven’t quite earned you as a subscriber, but I appreciate you giving at least one video a shot.

As a subscriber to the LiteBrite channel and someone that has a love of the Jeep lifestyle, I have much respect for the time, effort, and talent it takes to put good videos together on this topic that people appreciate. I am doing my best here, and appreciate any type of GENUINE feedback (positive or negative) that makes me or my very new and very small channel better.

My videos clearly state what they are about, are not “clickbait,” and are intended to promote primarily the Jeep JL and related topics. Is there anything specific you would like to see if you were to watch another video?

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
I can't believe how bad this is
Sponsored