Sponsored

Best deals found on a new JL?

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB / Black & Tan
Whoever purchased a RUBICON today at Hendricks Jeep, Fayetteville, NC. Don't forget to mention you heard about them and their great deals through me (The guy with the Black & Tan JLU MOAB). I'll split the referral bonus with you.

Seriously, I hope you were able to get a great deal on your RUBICON. Please let us all know how well Angela took care of you. I am specifically interested in the deal you got. I am sure you were not disappointed.
Sponsored

Sandow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red 2 DR Rubicon
Just ordered a Firecracker red 2dr Rubicon 5% below invoice from Spencer at Motor Inn in Spirit Lake, Iowa today. Very straightforward, no haggling, and very low dealer fee($75). Originally was going to look into Koon's, but they have the $799 dealer fee, and would have to have it shipped as well.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Whoever purchased a RUBICON today at Hendricks Jeep, Fayetteville, NC. Don't forget to mention you heard about them and their great deals through me (The guy with the Black & Tan JLU MOAB). I'll split the referral bonus with you.

Seriously, I hope you were able to get a great deal on your RUBICON. Please let us all know how well Angela took care of you. I am specifically interested in the deal you got. I am sure you were not disappointed.
So wait! Your saying you got 15% off msrp on your Rubicon? PM are who to call please since they have what I want on their lot. I’m from Chicago so definitely closer than criswell and a better deal if this will truly happen.....I’m NOT holding my breath though.
Chicago dealers are a joke.

Thanks for your help

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So wait! Your saying you got 15% off msrp on your Rubicon? PM are who to call please since they have what I want on their lot. I’m from Chicago so definitely closer than criswell and a better deal if this will truly happen.....I’m NOT holding my breath though.

Thanks for your help
Unless I'm getting something wrong here, Fayetteville, NC is 2-3 hours further by car (and twice as long by air) from Chicago than Gaithersburg, MD...

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB / Black & Tan

Thanks for your help
We didn't get a Rubicon. We bought a MOAB with additional options. I dont ever see myself doing anything with my Jeep that a normal Sport couldn't do.

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unless I'm getting something wrong here, Fayetteville, NC is 2-3 hours further by car (and twice as long by air) from Chicago than Gaithersburg, MD...
I hear ya! But the wife will be in Raliegh NC for work This week, so if Hendrick will do some magic on price she can drive a new Mojito home to me:)

whitlecj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy 2500 HD

Guilty! My wife and I have been in the market for a JL and I saw your post yesterday. I gave Angela a call and as luck would have it they had a Rubicon equipped with exactly what we wanted that was supposed to be delivered yesterday. The jeep didn't make it in yesterday but Angela just called and it is there this morning. We are going to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. To this point this has been one the best buying experiences I have ever had. Angela has been awesome to work with.

My deal came in at 13% under MSRP and 7% under invoice. Best deal I have found in NC or SC over the last couple of weeks. I appreciate you posting your experience and deal because it led to ours. I don't know anything about the referral bonus but would happily take half ;)

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guilty! My wife and I have been in the market for a JL and I saw your post yesterday. I gave Angela a call and as luck would have it they had a Rubicon equipped with exactly what we wanted that was supposed to be delivered yesterday. The jeep didn't make it in yesterday but Angela just called and it is there this morning. We are going to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. To this point this has been one the best buying experiences I have ever had. Angela has been awesome to work with.

My deal came in at 13% under MSRP and 7% under invoice. Best deal I have found in NC or SC over the last couple of weeks. I appreciate you posting your experience and deal because it led to ours. I don't know anything about the referral bonus but would happily take half ;)
Hey let’s keep the chain going..haha which Rubicon? I’m about to call about a Mojito

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Cumberland County sales tax is 7%. I think we got our MOAB at roughly 15% off MSRP. I was not messing around though. I had called other dealerships with 75 miles and inquired about their MOAB inventory, printed out the March 2019 Jeep invoice sheet and brought it with me to the dealership. Used other dealership offers and discounts as leverage.

I actually walked out on day 1. On day 2 we returned after Angela, the sales manager, called us back and we got what we ALMOST wanted. We originally were eyeing a MOAB in Granite and Black interior. Sold hours after we walked out on day 1. We are happy though as Black and Tan is unique around here, plus the dealership Included tinted windows. A Blacked out Jeep with LED lighting looks sexy during the evenings.
Do you pay yearly property tax on your cars?

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Broker/Owner
NC sales tax is 4.25% + Cumberland County 2.25%; 7% total sales tax.
That’s crazy, Mecklenburg also has a tax but they only charge 3% total

Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Broker/Owner
NC sales tax is 4.25% + Cumberland County 2.25%; 7% total sales tax.
NCDOT “North Carolina collects a highway-use tax on vehicles instead of a state sales tax. The tax is assessed each time a title is transferred.” “3 percent highway-use tax”

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Thanks. I purchased at Hendricks Chrysler and Jeep located in Fayettevile, NC. I Dealt with the sales manager Angela Cox and Matheiu was the salesman.

No photos yet as it has been raining all week. Definitely will post some over the weekend.
Hendrick is an awesome dealership

whitlecj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy 2500 HD
Hey let’s keep the chain going..haha which Rubicon? I’m about to call about a Mojito
Well, we hit a bit of bump in the road. The Jeep was delivered to the dealership this morning and it had the wrong interior color. Working with them now to order exactly what we wanted. It was the white Rubicon, with leather, white top and fenders.

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
It's a very good deal. Craig is great and they were the first dealer around to offer these well-below invoice deals to the masses, so no disrespect there. Everyone who has reported working with him has been impressed by him and the way he does business. By all accounts, he is very responsive and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong with Craig.

That being said, if you travel just 30 minutes north of him, you can get to @CriswellJeep in Gaithersburg, Md, where Julius Green goes 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly and the doc/processing fee is less than half what they charge in Virginia ($299 vs. $799). Julius also gets very high marks all over the Forum, so look around. That will get you the same build for around $1250 less than your 6.5% deal once tax is figured in, or around $1000 less than the 7% deal.

I fully endorse this message :like:

Julius
Sponsored