Best deals found on a new JL?

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
I think it’ll be the new norm. But then again, there’s a ton of dealers out there, and maybe less than 10% of them are actually dealing at invoice or below.
Sponsored

WranglerJLU4Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Patriot
I'm posting this to find out which dealers are offering the best prices. We know Koons is offering great pricing at 5% below invoice, but I'm sure a lot of people, like me, are looking for dealers in their area. If you have a dealer that has confirmed pricing please let me know so I can add it to the list for others.

Confirmed Pricing:

Houston, TX
  • Mark Gusman @ River Oaks Jeep
  • 4% Under Invoice with no processing fees(Mention JL Forums)
  • Phone # 713.882.8150
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Only Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
  • $300 Deposit
Vienna, VA
NJ
  • Carneza @ Nielsen Dodge
  • Mention "JLSelling" they will honor the 3% below invoice
  • Email: [email protected]
  • No Processing/Dealer Fees
  • DOC Fees are $398, $500 Deposit
Conway, AR
  • You can add Kim at www.superiorfivestar.com
  • Ordered a JL Rubicon with no haggling at at 5% under invoice
  • Doc Fee was $130
  • She even allowed for a portion of Affiliate Pricing Discount to be applied.
  • Final sale price out the door minus TTL was 6.7% under invoice
Massachusetts / NE
  • Station Jeep Mansfield, MA
  • 5% below invoice
  • Doc fees are $384
  • mention referred by Mortimer a fellow forum member Ask for Ryan the business manager or Rob.
  • Station Jeep
  • 91 Chauncy St, Route 106
  • Mansfield, MA 02048
Dayton, OH
  • Aaron @ Dave Dennis Jeep
  • 5% Under Invoice
Mansfield, MA
Caldwell, ID
  • Dennis Dillon Dodge Chrysler Jeep
  • 4025 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605
  • (208) 459-7405
  • Contact - Kent Shurtleff
  • [email protected]
  • 7-8% under invoice - contingent on financing with them. 5% with independent financing.
  • $299 processing fee
Jacksonville, FL
  • Orange Park Jeep
  • 3% Below Invoice
  • $798 Processing Fee
  • $500 off for retired or active military
  • Mike Luvene
  • 7233 Blanding Blvd
  • 904-446-0308
  • [email protected]
  • PM @Doug on the forums if you would like a reference
Joliet, Illinois
  • Tyson Motors
  • 6% Below Invoice (With TreadLightly)
  • $176.94 Doc Fee
  • Shorewood, Illinois 60404
  • 815-741-5530
  • [email protected]
Chris, thanks for starting this. I hope others will post additions. Great source of information.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I think it’ll be the new norm. But then again, there’s a ton of dealers out there, and maybe less than 10% of them are actually dealing at invoice or below.
In fairness the majority of these deals are happening because the dealers want to take advantage of volume incentives. But yes with the new price point it is possible that this could be the new normal. It will be interesting to see what this does to the second hand market, and JK's prices.

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
In fairness the majority of these deals are happening because the dealers want to take advantage of volume incentives. But yes with the new price point it is possible that this could be the new normal. It will be interesting to see what this does to the second hand market, and JK's prices.
Right now most of the JLs on the lot are selling for MSRP(at least in Houston, and the few dealers I spoke to.) I think the norm will end up being the 1-2% below invoice if they sell nearly every one like they did the JK.

Sponsored

Jl_rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered my JLUR from Jim Marsh CDJR in Las Vegas! They matched the Dennis Dillon offer I had and also said they’d add Tread Lighlty on top of it (30 days hasn’t passed for my membership code yet). Add $500 if using your own financing.

Contact Marianna [email protected]
She gave me the green light to pass along the info on the forum! Tell her Gavin from California sent you over and she’ll give you their best price. I’m not affiliated with them at all. Buying from CA actually.

$428.25 doc./processing fees
I attached my build
MSRP $54,865
Invoice $51,466.
Their price with financing $47,655.
Out the door with doc fee and $48,083.25. Sales tax not included because I’m out of state.

Attachments

marv1294

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
Is anyone getting their Jeep shipped to them? I would love to take advantage of the Dennis Dilon price (or any dealer with similar pricing) if I could get the Jeep shipped to me at school in WV or home in NJ.

Of course my first hunch would be to see if any local dealers or any dealers in surrounding states are willing to get close to their price, but if not it wouldn't be the worst thing to have it shipped even if I have to arrange for it myself and the deal is still worth the money saved.

Also, a thought, is it possible to purchase with them but have the Jeep delivered to a local dealer and pay the dealer prep fee? Didn't think that was a thing but thought i'd ask anyway

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
Is anyone getting their Jeep shipped to them? I would love to take advantage of the Dennis Dilon price (or any dealer with similar pricing) if I could get the Jeep shipped to me at school in WV or home in NJ.
I inquired about buying from Dillon and having it shipped to me, but was told I had to physically be at the dealership to accept delivery. I guess I'll stick to one of the Chicago or Dayton dealers that are doing the 5% below invoice.

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
I agree...she gave me a deal about 6.25% below invoice with Tread Lightly
I went with Kim at Superior Jeep, AR, as well. Beats all the prices I was given, hands down. Kim is very professional, diligent, straight forward and honest ... so was the GM. Superior Jeep went so far as to give me a "Price Guarantee" signed by the GM insuring me of, essentially, no bait and switches ... they worded it much more professionally. lol. Very happy and I trust Superior Jeep, AR.

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
I went with Kim at Superior Jeep, AR, as well. Beats all the prices I was given, hands down. Kim is very professional, diligent, straight forward and honest ... so was the GM. Superior Jeep went so far as to give me a "Price Guarantee" signed by the GM insuring me of, essentially, no bait and switches ... they worded it much more professionally. lol. Very happy and I trust Superior Jeep, AR.
I’m thinking about ordering from them also. Will they pick you up at the airport?

Sponsored

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
FL:

Confirmed Pricing.

Beck Jeep, 4% under invoice, Stephen Fulp, $695 dealer fee, $285 Tags, 386.328.8863, Palatka, FL (Southwest of St. Augustine, South of Jacksonville). They advertise this deal on their web site.

Last edited:

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
True story. Highly recommended

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I’m thinking about ordering from them also. Will they pick you up at the airport?
Where ya at in Okie Style? Conway’s not a bad drive from Okie unless you’re in the panhandle. If u do fly it would be into Little Rock. A short drive to the dealer from the airport and like Sierra said they’ll pick you up.
Sponsored