Sponsored

New! Adjustable control arms for the JL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Rancho® has NEW front, upper and lower Adjustable Control Arms for your stock or lifted Jeep®. The new Arms work on a range from stock to 4.5-inches and the front upper arms allow caster and pinion angle adjustments on the vehicle. This will save time on the alignment rack to allow the setting to be made without having to remove the upper arm. The Arms are made of heavy duty DOM tubing for improved strength to handle off road obstacles. Lower Arms are bent similar to the factory design to allow for larger wheels and tires. The Upper Control Arms feature forged ends using our D2 synthetic high articulation bushings that self-center and are completely grease free.

JL_ControlArms_Sell_Back.jpg

jl_controlarms_sell.jpg
Sponsored

dannko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Unlimited
So if I have the Mopar 2 lift kit on my Rubi and need to do caster adjustment, and don't want geometry brackets, then I could just use your upper arms to adjust my caster, correct?

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Yes sir. A lot go this route. Since if you ever go "bigger" is easy to adjust and easy to adjust on the Jeep. :)

So if I have the Mopar 2 lift kit on my Rubi and need to do caster adjustment, and don't want geometry brackets, then I could just use your upper arms to adjust my caster, correct?

dannko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Unlimited
Yes sir. A lot go this route. Since if you ever go "bigger" is easy to adjust and easy to adjust on the Jeep. :)
Okay thanks, but what would be best uppers? Lowers? And brackets? What if I only want to do one at this time?

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Uppers at this time or the bracket :)
Brackets are nice because of the ride is really nice, some say better than stock. :) If you see yourself a lot on the road for a while, go this route.

Okay thanks, but what would be best uppers? Lowers? And brackets? What if I only want to do one at this time?

Sponsored

jhern88

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRANGLER SPORT JL 4 DOORS V6
Rancho® has NEW front, upper and lower Adjustable Control Arms for your stock or lifted Jeep®. The new Arms work on a range from stock to 4.5-inches and the front upper arms allow caster and pinion angle adjustments on the vehicle. This will save time on the alignment rack to allow the setting to be made without having to remove the upper arm. The Arms are made of heavy duty DOM tubing for improved strength to handle off road obstacles. Lower Arms are bent similar to the factory design to allow for larger wheels and tires. The Upper Control Arms feature forged ends using our D2 synthetic high articulation bushings that self-center and are completely grease free.

Jeep Wrangler JL New! Adjustable control arms for the JL! jl_controlarms_sell

Jeep Wrangler JL New! Adjustable control arms for the JL! jl_controlarms_sell
How this compare to synergy adjustable control arms and which one is better and strong?

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
How this compare to synergy adjustable control arms and which one is better and strong?
It’s doubtful you’ll have a manufacturer outright slam another manufacturer unless it’s a knockoff brand.

five9dak

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini '20 JL Freedom, '99 Dakota R/T, '97 Boxster
How do you compare to your woman's ex- boyfriend? - be objective.

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Ours do all the trails theirs do, and their bushing is similar to ours. :)
If you break our arms, it is warrantied.
Bushing is serviceable.
We are seeing 30,000 Off-Road miles on them. We work with a rental company in Moab and their Jeeps see more trails in a year, than most folks will hit in 10 years.
Our powder coat is legit. :)

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.