Light Cubes on Hood?

5747kwk1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (TBT)
I like the look of the light cubes attached to the hood, in front of the windshield, but doesn’t that prevent the windshield from being lowered all the way? If that is true, what is another alternative in the general area? Recommended brackets?
Sponsored

cohocarl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Honda Passport, '18 Crosstrek, '16 Cherokee
I picked up a set of Rough Country A-pillar brackets & lights but haven't installed them yet.
But if you wanted to lower the windshield, the brackets would have to be removed. Only 2 Torx bolts/side so it wouldn't take long, but ya, they'd need to come off.
Not aware of any A-pillar lights that would allow the windshield be lowered w/o taking them off. Would be nice though.
I figured realistically, I might drop the windshield just for the hell of it a few times. If I was doing it every day it would be different.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I like the look of the light cubes attached to the hood, in front of the windshield, but doesn’t that prevent the windshield from being lowered all the way? If that is true, what is another alternative in the general area? Recommended brackets?
I believe Rigid Industries is making a bracket that moves them outward so that you can fold the windshield.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase