Late availability colors for MY 2019

Dontpostponejoy

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 wrangler
Any clue when late availability colors might be a possibility for 2019 order? Wanted so bad to see a gobi or some military color. Dont want to jump the gun and miss out. Not happy with the current color selection. It's a Jeep, not a clown car.....no offense to the bright color fans.
Sponsored

Dogboyslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Punkn.
...It's a Jeep, not a clown car...
This made me laugh. Not sure if any of you are familiar with Mr. Money Mustache, but I've got a number of friends that frequent that forum. Its a live frugally and retire early forum. They would all DEFINITELY call the jeep a clown car. Their meaning for clown car is a vehicle that is more expensive and/or gets worse gas mileage than a corolla/civic or prius. Anyway, no worries. It's your money, don't spend it on a color you don't like!

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Any clue when late availability colors might be a possibility for 2019 order? Wanted so bad to see a gobi or some military color. Dont want to jump the gun and miss out. Not happy with the current color selection. It's a Jeep, not a clown car.....no offense to the bright color fans.
The only late availability color is Bikini. If you want something other than whats listed you'll have to see what they add for the 2020 models.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Good god. That was just about as pleasurable to watch as a preview of your eyes being stabbed with a spork.

Summation: you get an turquoise kinda color and the rest is the same.

There- I saved you the 11 minutes of suffering through that painful description of paint and what it looks like if you’ve never actually seen color before.
Sponsored

Last edited: