Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
Jeep Adjustable Control Arms | Front-Lower (2018 JL Wrangler)
$199.95

With their ball-in joint, massive 2.5in diameter body, and huge 1.25in threads, these X-Flex Joints offer considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications. Rough Country's X-Flex Joints now also feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. A threaded chamber inside the housing offers the ability to modify the amount of compression on the bushings and friction on the spherical ball at any given time by simply adjusting the end retainer ring using our included adjustment tool.

These upgrades drastically extend the longevity of the joints themselves since they are completely rebuildable for easy maintenance and adjustments. A few quick twists and your joints will be as tight as they day you installed them. Lower Arm Joints are capable of a staggering thrity-five degrees pivot range.

Features

JL ADJ Arms.jpg
Sponsored

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Rough country- quick question as I'm sure others are in a similar situation.

I have the RC 2.5 spacer lift. Having slight handling/steering issues, so I purchased these control arms. I know they will take a bit of adjustment to get 100% correct, but do you have a recommended length I should start with?

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
@Rough Country Suspensions It says fitment is for the unlimited. Are the unlimited and 2 door control arms that much different?

Last edited:

b1er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon, '18 JL Sport, 1980 El Camino, 1969 Olds 442
Rough country- quick question as I'm sure others are in a similar situation.

I have the RC 2.5 spacer lift. Having slight handling/steering issues, so I purchased these control arms. I know they will take a bit of adjustment to get 100% correct, but do you have a recommended length I should start with?

I started at 24 1/8. I haven't had a chance to get it on a machine to see where caster is but it's way better than before the arms... The stock arms are 23 7/8's and other arm manufacturers recommend setting to 24 1/8 and then checking caster, I just haven't had the chance yet.

Gadgetguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Instructions state 24.375 for the RC 3.5" kit.
Sponsored