JAYDO27

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Hi,
I installed this kit on my JL Sport and put in 35's tires. Looks great the works great too. My question is, what kind of off roading can i do with this lift? It seems that the kit was very simple... Is it just meant to fit 35's (on Sport) but not for off roading?. Sorry, i don't have much experience with this kind of stuff and i wasn't planning to offroad after the kit installation but i kinda want to test it out... Like should i be extra carefully when going though large rocks? is it as good as an expensive lift for regular (relative easier) offroad?
Here is my final Jeep Setup:
IMG_2235.jpg

2.5 Rough Country Lift
35's Nitto Ridge Grappler
17in Black Rhino Overland (17x9.5)
Hi,
I installed this kit on my JL Sport and put in 35's tires. Looks great the works great too. My question is, what kind of off roading can i do with this lift? It seems that the kit was very simple... Is it just meant to fit 35's (on Sport) but not for off roading?. Sorry, i don't have much experience with this kind of stuff and i wasn't planning to offroad after the kit installation but i kinda want to test it out... Like should i be extra carefully when going though large rocks? is it as good as an expensive lift for regular (relative easier) offroad?
Here is my final Jeep Setup:
IMG_2235.jpg

2.5 Rough Country Lift
35's Nitto Ridge Grappler
17in Black Rhino Overland (17x9.5)
Do you have any pictures showing the offset -18mm? I’m thinking about the same wheels for my JL Sahara but worry about the offset coming out too much. Thanks
Sponsored

jw112

First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I talked to 2 shops today about this kit. One shop who specializes in only jeeps said "I highly recommend doing an adjustable track bar with that kit or your alignment will be way off."

The other shop said it is not needed. (regular old 4x4 shop)

What do you guys think? also, I'm not going to be doing any serious off-roading.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I talked to 2 shops today about this kit. One shop who specializes in only jeeps said "I highly recommend doing an adjustable track bar with that kit or your alignment will be way off."

The other shop said it is not needed. (regular old 4x4 shop)

What do you guys think? also, I'm not going to be doing any serious off-roading.
If you don't do more than a 2.5 inch lift it's not needed. I have adjustable track bars and have the updated Mopar track bar but it's not adjustable and mine drives straight now

Walter_Mustang

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Willys Sport 4 door
Just ordered this kit and so happy with it! My 2021 Jeep Willys looks phenomenal! The shop that installed it for me did not install the rear square bump stops! I’ve attempted to look for them on your website to purchase them but can’t find them...not sure if the jk ones would work. I don’t want to deal with the installer and make another trip when I can put them on myself. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you Rough Country!!!