Sponsored

Rough Country Front JL FORGED adj trackbar

Chubrocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2017 JKU Sport, 2013 F150, 2004 4Runner
@Rough Country Suspensions

Will this trackbar work with a stock JL 2 door rubicon with no lift?
I"m thinking of upgrading from the flimsy stock piece and have the flexibility to adjust it later after a lift.
Sponsored

Harley

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited (auto)
Occupation
Window Cleaning Business Owner
@Rough Country Suspensions hey i just purchased your front track bar, what is the status of the rear? Are you recommending another brand since you are not manufacturing this item? Thanks

OP
OP
Rough Country Suspensions

Rough Country Suspensions

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
@Rough Country Suspensions hey i just purchased your front track bar, what is the status of the rear? Are you recommending another brand since you are not manufacturing this item? Thanks
I just checked with development and we just approved the final design so it will be roughly 30-45 days before we have them in stock.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, JLU Sahara
Occupation
Self Employed
Ordered this from Amazon and is supplied by Rough Country. Problem is that it’s a Front Track Bar and not the rear. Is it the position of Rough Country that the front and rear are the same? It’s being advertised and sold as one.

C004E731-82C4-4B3C-BA35-444713DB3B61.png

Khsonic03

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sponsored

roll

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw tdi
It doesn't look like RC going to make a rear track bar. Who makes a rear you adjust while it's hooked up?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I think its funny for years a lot of the companies and even 4 wheel parts dogged everything made by ROUGH COUNTRY and said it trash it won't hold up don't buy anything from RC. well now behold for a while now them and most of those companies are all selling everything from ROUGH COUNTRY TOO FUNNY,. I guess they realized what a lot of people already knew was RC parts are good for the money and some people don't want to spend more for just the name. EXMPLE some people are willing to buy a $100 ice chest and also pay $300 for the Yeti bumper or window sticker in the box so they tell everyone i got one of those overpriced cool name but no better than the others tested ice chest in the same size for about $100 .Most people have seen those test on tv and internet where they compared to the yeti and all the other ice chest and most of them were just as good or some even kept ice longer for almost half or less the money lol.. Too funny to think some people will pay that much for the sticker why else would only one ice chest company give you a bumper sticker ?? TO SHOW OFF A COOL NAME THATS WHY !! Yea Metalcloak is a cool name but is it worth 2 or 3 times more for some things ? I Guess that's up to the ones who want a cool name and will pay more for it I guess !

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I think its funny for years a lot of the companies and even 4 wheel parts dogged everything made by ROUGH COUNTRY and said it trash it won't hold up don't buy anything from RC. well now behold for a while now them and most of those companies are all selling everything from ROUGH COUNTRY TOO FUNNY,. I guess they realized what a lot of people already knew was RC parts are good for the money and some people don't want to spend more for just the name. EXMPLE some people are willing to buy a $100 ice chest and also pay $300 for the Yeti bumper or window sticker in the box so they tell everyone i got one of those overpriced cool name but no better than the others tested ice chest in the same size for about $100 .Most people have seen those test on tv and internet where they compared to the yeti and all the other ice chest and most of them were just as good or some even kept ice longer for almost half or less the money lol.. Too funny to think some people will pay that much for the sticker why else would only one ice chest company give you a bumper sticker ?? TO SHOW OFF A COOL NAME THATS WHY !! Yea Metalcloak is a cool name but is it worth 2 or 3 times more for some things ? I Guess that's up to the ones who want a cool name and will pay more for it I guess !
RC makes coolers now?

Sponsored

DesertsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Not sure why no one from Rough Country announced it, but the REAR adjustable track bar is now available on their website. I just ordered one.

https://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-j...nd=2019-jeep-wrangler-jl-unlimited-4wd-378975
Yep! I just received mine yesterday and it is STOUT! Highly recommended. Will be installing both F/R RC track bars today.

EDITED: Just got done installing the F/R track bars. It wasn’t too bad of an install at all. Super easy to adjust and get the axles centered perfectly. No dropping one side or the other to adjust length and then fudging with and cursing the bolt or locknuts. Hella stout forged bars that are easily twice the weight of the stock hollow track bars. OEM style joints at each end. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Last edited:

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
Not sure why no one from Rough Country announced it, but the REAR adjustable track bar is now available on their website. I just ordered one.

https://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-j...nd=2019-jeep-wrangler-jl-unlimited-4wd-378975
I doubt they will come here to announce anything since they are not on the forum's list of approved manufacturers. If they did, some rude a**hole would shout it down. People here seem to think that any company that employs more than ten people can't build quality products.

I have the front track bar and will soon get the rear. I've never had a problem with rough country or their products. I've also got the vertex shocks and really like those and they also look better than others on the approved list. I don't guess I'll get to sit at the cool kids table.

greenerobnmu

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I doubt they will come here to announce anything since they are not on the forum's list of approved manufacturers. If they did, some rude a**hole would shout it down. People here seem to think that any company that employs more than ten people can't build quality products.

I have the front track bar and will soon get the rear. I've never had a problem with rough country or their products. I've also got the vertex shocks and really like those and they also look better than others on the approved list. I don't guess I'll get to sit at the cool kids table.
Yup! There is always the douche nozzle that says Rough Country sucks yet has somehow never had any experience with them.
I’ve got both front and rear now and couldn’t be happier.

jav361

First Name
Javi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019WranglerSportS
I have the front, on a 3.5 lift sport 4 door, nothing wrong with rough country although I suggest spraying the threads on the adjuster collar with some kind of rust prevention or paint. I beach and Saltwater fish alot and rust was showing up on the fresh threads of the adjuster collar, Other than that, it is one solid tracbar,

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Walker Evans raced nothing but Rough country and products back in the 70s for decades and never had any problems. he won lots of races off-road racing. anyone can look it up it was good enough back then it's good enough now and rough country is made in America. people lie and say it's made in China and it's junk they're just people that think you have to pay the most money for the most expensive stuff and tell them self it's the best when that's not always true. Look him up Google his name and see what all he won off racing and it was rough country products.notice that they call him the father of off-road racing he was the dude back then and look what he raced with

Screenshot_20200429-225555_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored