Great pics Jay!

Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Joining the club. Was waffling between the red and granite Rubi. Finally made the call mentally and think it’s time to order. Anybody else order a granite Rubi?

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Joining the club. Was waffling between the red and granite Rubi. Finally made the call mentally and think it’s time to order. Anybody else order a granite Rubi?
I'm planning to order a 2 door JL Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic. I will order with black fenders and black hard top. Has anyone seen a picture of the 2018 JL 2 door Rubicon with black fenders, black hard top and Granite Crystal Metallic?

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
I ordered a Sport JLU Granite with the black hardtop and black fenders. I'm imagining that Rubicon with bigger black tires and rims. :clap: That all granite JLU Sahara looks too..luxury. The black top and fenders and black accents will give it a more roughness.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
A3A8A16B-175E-4364-B7EC-51F067715212.jpeg
Had a few IPAs this afternoon and pulled the trigger myself. JLUR with color fenders and black hard top with other goodies.

Last edited:

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm planning to order a 2 door JL Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic. I will order with black fenders and black hard top. Has anyone seen a picture of the 2018 JL 2 door Rubicon with black fenders, black hard top and Granite Crystal Metallic?
I don’t think I’ve seen any granite 2 door shots anywhere.

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I don’t think I’ve seen any granite 2 door shots anywhere.
Haven't found any yet myself but thanks for the pics you just posted. Mind, once I order it, will never look like the one in the pics because we are in Northern Nevada - no rain :) We get maybe 7 inches a year. But we do get snow. Even had a couple inches this morning although it is all melted away already.