GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Excellent choice..l2 Door just works so much better than the 4 Door..it’s a true Wrangler.

Did you get the hardtop liner? Why that isn’t standard is beyond me...

How come you didn’t get the safety package?

6EA7E548-A929-4CB1-81AC-8DB8EABEC815.jpeg
I didn' get the liner. I ordered it with the soft top but the wife talked me into a dual top which isn' available (yet). So I switched to the hard top to be sure the factory installs the harness, switch stem and washer line for the rear plus they will have the module flashed to know I have those options. The liner I can get later if I want and the blindspot is something I hate in my work van
Sponsored

Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I didn' get the liner. I ordered it with the soft top but the wife talked me into a dual top which isn' available (yet). So I switched to the hard top to be sure the factory installs the harness, switch stem and washer line for the rear plus they will have the module flashed to know I have those options. The liner I can get later if I want and the blindspot is something I hate in my work van
Ill post elsewhere too...but I think forgoing the liner is fine. Juat drove one yesterday and the liner was loose around the edges drivers panel and rear. Sealed it for me, no way Ill just go afyermarket after seeing that.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Isn't blind spot part of the safety group?

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Would definitely get the liner from the factory.

Ill post elsewhere too...but I think forgoing the liner is fine. Juat drove one yesterday and the liner was loose around the edges drivers panel and rear. Sealed it for me, no way Ill just go afyermarket after seeing that.

Sponsored

Iconoffroad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 rubicon 4500 modified class race jeep. 2016 ram 3500 2014 jeep grand Cherokee overland and on order 2018 JL unlimited Rubicon colormatched
Occupation
CEO/owner Icon Offroad Inc.
Vehicle Showcase
Just waiing on mine. Granite color matched fenders and hard top Rubicon unlimited Getting real impatient
Sponsored