Sponsored

NJ Dealership Recommendations?

MattP725

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion (Future Hopeful JL Owner)
I don't see many posts about people who have had success matching 5-6% below invoice pricing in New Jersey. Luckily Koons isn't a far drive (about 3.5 hrs from me) but I would definitely prefer to deal local. Has anyone found a similar deal at a NJ dealership?
Sponsored

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
I don't see many posts about people who have had success matching 5-6% below invoice pricing in New Jersey. Luckily Koons isn't a far drive (about 3.5 hrs from me) but I would definitely prefer to deal local. Has anyone found a similar deal at a NJ dealership?
I don't know one in NJ but I do in Coatesville PA. Awaiting my Mojito Jeep that I ordered a few weeks ago and also purchased another car from them. No dumb doc fees like Koons either.

IMG_4926.jpg

OP
OP

MattP725

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion (Future Hopeful JL Owner)
I don't know one in NJ but I do in Coatesville PA. Awaiting my Mojito Jeep that I ordered a few weeks ago and also purchased another car from them. No dumb doc fees like Koons either.

IMG_4926.jpg
That’s also about an hour or so closer to me. Mind if I ask what they priced you at?

Sponsored

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I'm in south jersey too and had zero luck locally. Dealer closest to my house didn't give me the time of day to even ask about ordering one and kept trying to show me JK's, so I went with Koons. It was easy to place the order, but I don't have my Jeep yet. Hopefully delivery is as smooth as ordering.

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in south jersey too and had zero luck locally. Dealer closest to my house didn't give me the time of day to even ask about ordering one and kept trying to show me JK's, so I went with Koons. It was easy to place the order, but I don't have my Jeep yet. Hopefully delivery is as smooth as ordering.
Their ordering is def smooth I just didn't like the $699 doc fee. Pure profit to the dealer and eats up almost 2% of the savings you get with them.

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
I'm in North Jersey, I still cant find a local dealer willing to go 10% below MSRP.

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in North Jersey, I still cant find a local dealer willing to go 10% below MSRP.
IMG_4926.jpg

Maybe a hike for you but everything but pickup can be done over the phone. She will give you 5.5% off invoice and $140 doc fee. 2 others in here have ordered from her including myself and bought a jeep compass for my mom. No B.S. just depends on how far you want to go.

Sponsored

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
I am in Central NJ and I went o Michigan to pick mine up!

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Rob Kantor at Global Auto Mall in North Plainfield, NJ! They will do 3% under invoice. Tell him Chris sent you.
Rob's Cell ‭(845) 866-6606‬‭

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
I absolutely dont recommend Paramus dealer. Absolute bunch of useless jackasses from top to bottom.

Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Eatontown. I just ordered mine from Koons. MSRP was $45,290 once I built it on Jeep.com. Koons came in at 5% under invoice, $41,230 (9% under MSRP). I printed the build sheet and took it to World in Shrewsbury. That is where I test drove a JK and a JL, which was prior to learning about Koons. I went back there and st down with one of their senior salesmen, nice enough guy, and we built the JL to the specs I wanted. He said "alright, what we'll do is take a $1000 deposit and get this ordered." I said "I'm at 40." He said "40 what?" I said "40,000." He said "if you're at 40 then I can shake your hand and let you go, these JL's are brand new, they don't go for 40." I asked what's his best price. He walked to accounting, came back a min later and was at $43,650. I told him my family business buys work trucks from Pinebelt and that I would be going there tomorrow. (all true). He said "hold on, let me tell them you are going to Pinebelt." He came back and was at $43,200. While he was gone that time I pulled out the invoice from Koons. I showed him it and he said "no way." Told me they would hit me with all kinds of fees, blah blah. Their processing fee was $700 too. I'll find out what happens, but from reviews, Koons seems to be the real deal. Anyway, I did go to Pinebelt the next day, this time with my Pops who has built a relationship with a salesman there who we buy trucks and vans from. Did the same thing, built the JL, guy comes back at $43,400, slightly over invoice. I tell him about Koons, he sorta said the same thing, they are going to beat you up, bla bla, and said the best he could do was 200 under invoice which was like $43,168 or something. Their processing fee was $350. That was on he 18th. Fearing the reports that orders cease on the 19th, I called Craig at Koons and go the order in. Got the VON shortly after. There was a $1000, non refundable deposit. Now I want to add keyless entry and tan soft top, since I see that just became available again without having to get auto trans.

fitti6

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Hardrock
I'm in Eatontown. I just ordered mine from Koons. MSRP was $45,290 once I built it on Jeep.com. Koons came in at 5% under invoice, $41,230 (9% under MSRP). I printed the build sheet and took it to World in Shrewsbury. That is where I test drove a JK and a JL, which was prior to learning about Koons. I went back there and st down with one of their senior salesmen, nice enough guy, and we built the JL to the specs I wanted. He said "alright, what we'll do is take a $1000 deposit and get this ordered." I said "I'm at 40." He said "40 what?" I said "40,000." He said "if you're at 40 then I can shake your hand and let you go, these JL's are brand new, they don't go for 40." I asked what's his best price. He walked to accounting, came back a min later and was at $43,650. I told him my family business buys work trucks from Pinebelt and that I would be going there tomorrow. (all true). He said "hold on, let me tell them you are going to Pinebelt." He came back and was at $43,200. While he was gone that time I pulled out the invoice from Koons. I showed him it and he said "no way." Told me they would hit me with all kinds of fees, blah blah. Their processing fee was $700 too. I'll find out what happens, but from reviews, Koons seems to be the real deal. Anyway, I did go to Pinebelt the next day, this time with my Pops who has built a relationship with a salesman there who we buy trucks and vans from. Did the same thing, built the JL, guy comes back at $43,400, slightly over invoice. I tell him about Koons, he sorta said the same thing, they are going to beat you up, bla bla, and said the best he could do was 200 under invoice which was like $43,168 or something. Their processing fee was $350. That was on he 18th. Fearing the reports that orders cease on the 19th, I called Craig at Koons and go the order in. Got the VON shortly after. There was a $1000, non refundable deposit. Now I want to add keyless entry and tan soft top, since I see that just became available again without having to get auto trans.

I have ordered from Koons my 16 Hardrock and dealt with Erica who is craig's boss as Craig wasnt doing the deal yet. I have had 3 jeeps now and i am also in NJ. When i was getting mine i called every dealer in NY, NJ, PA, Del, MD and Va and nobody i mean nobody could come close to the deal at Koons. No BS everything over the phone. get to VA sign papers and on my way home. I would never deal with any dealer other then Koons. Craig is the best and if you truly want a Jeep they are only place to go even if you have to drive
Sponsored