OP

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Took possession of my Sport S JLU on 2/9/18, still waiting on the soft-top!! It's been 4 months... Been visiting the dealership every 2 weeks, next trip is to escalate with exec. mgmt... Time to get some other perks for pain and suffering...
Same here. Waiting for three months and no soft top. Been calling my dealer every two weeks and called Jeep customer care several times. They can’t give me an answer. Let us know what kind of perks you’re going to get and will do the same
Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase

Ruby Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I got my premium soft top order back in 5/17. Placed order for my Jeep on 3/20, so a little under 2 months.

OP
OP

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
After calling customer care almost every week and requested to have my case escalated I was informed today that my soft top is finally shipping out today and scheduled for pick up by next week.

Sponsored

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
After calling customer care almost every week and requested to have my case escalated I was informed today that my soft top is finally shipping out today and scheduled for pick up by next week.
I ordered my Rubi as a soft top only in February, got delivered perfectly fine. Craig at Koons didn't go over how the top worked with me because I declined, and it was raining that day >.> Well good weather came and I tried to put my top down and one of the cables didn't release and I bent a support strut in my top. I had the garage order parts maybe a month ago and they were back ordered. They came in a few days ago so its interesting that it correlates with soft tops now moving out to back ordered customers :)

rgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
I ordered mine JLU on January 10th. Took delivery of the Jeep on April 30th. Still have not received my soft top. Complained to everyone I can think of dozens of times each. No progress!

OP
OP

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I ordered mine JLU on January 10th. Took delivery of the Jeep on April 30th. Still have not received my soft top. Complained to everyone I can think of dozens of times each. No progress!
Try calling Jeep customer support and request to have your case escalated and demand to speak to a supervisor

rgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
Try calling Jeep customer support and request to have your case escalated and demand to speak to a supervisor
Yes, it was escalated over a month ago. They are actually communicating with me now. Trying to “locate” a top for me. I keep telling them there are unsold wranglers at the dealer that have the duel top option. They have the top in a box sitting in the back. Crazy that they have decided to fill the lots instead of give me the top I ordered in January!

OP
OP

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Finally in time for the summer! After almost 3 months of waiting my soft top was delivered at the dealer today. Will pick it up Saturday and install it. Good luck to the rest of you guys!

Sponsored

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Finally in time for the summer! After almost 3 months of waiting my soft top was delivered at the dealer today. Will pick it up Saturday and install it. Good luck to the rest of you guys!
Worked out, you will love it too ;)

Reactions: TMM

Jeepmanrmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
I went to the dealer today and they pulled a soft-top from a Jeep on the lot (in the box).. I will pickup the Jeep tomorrow..
Been waiting since February,,

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Worked out, you will love it too ;)
The soft top is awesome, I could see using it year around. Yes it is that good. Almost as quite as the hard top on the highway.

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
The soft top is awesome, I could see using it year around. Yes it is that good. Almost as quite as the hard top on the highway.
I do use it year round, I got prem soft top only on my JL. It was still pretty chilly here in Duluth in February, didn't phase it a bit, thats why Jeeps have good heaters ;)

OP
OP

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
what is the recommended driving speed with the soft top down?
Sponsored