Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
CRAZY UPDATE!

2/5 Ordered - 'D' next day
6/17 'D1'
6/19 'KZ'
6/20 Cryptostickers has build sheet
6/21 Cryptostickers has window sticker
6/21 - 866 number has 'KZ' with no ship ETA but there was a delivery date of 6/21 (TODAY). Told it must be a glitch, call dealer and check back soon.

6/21 - TODAY - talk to dealer - they have it! IT'S IN! Pick it up Saturday at 9:00 AM.

CRAZY!

:like::rock::clap::beer:
Sponsored

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
I know...right?! I've been hoping the tracking was just lagging-I guess he was in such a hurry to make Cheyenne, decided to stay awhile. Fingers crossed the next update will show it's made it to Benicia.
Don't expect the worst in the back of your mind!

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Don't expect the worst in the back of your mind!
curiousity question for you and others who check JG daily. are you getting the email notifications from my posts on the thread each day with the latest update timing?

my intention is to allow other users to not be as anal as i am in refreshing the site all day long to see when the new update hits. Since the OP just edits the first post, it doesn't send out an email notification... doesn't make sense to have 100 of us hitting refresh all day... of course, i'll have to pass the baton to someone else once i head to the dealer for my delivery....

i don't get the emails because i'm the poster...

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
3uph0rik got a new location....
In-Transit 06/21/18 12:13:00 AM POCATELLO, ID

i'm still unloaded but not loaded to truck

jball in the corner pocket..... no update.... strnge. hoping you don't have a rail car repair like 3uph

Sponsored

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
3uph0rik got a new location....
In-Transit 06/21/18 12:13:00 AM POCATELLO, ID

i'm still unloaded but not loaded to truck

jball in the corner pocket..... no update.... strnge. hoping you don't have a rail car repair like 3uph
Yeah my train is balling choo choo. Bring me my freedom! :flag:

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
curiousity question for you and others who check JG daily. are you getting the email notifications from my posts on the thread each day with the latest update timing?

my intention is to allow other users to not be as anal as i am in refreshing the site all day long to see when the new update hits. Since the OP just edits the first post, it doesn't send out an email notification... doesn't make sense to have 100 of us hitting refresh all day... of course, i'll have to pass the baton to someone else once i head to the dealer for my delivery....

Even if I got personal emails when there was an update I would probably still click the site 100 times a day :cwl:

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Yep-thanks so much for doing that! I'm usually beating the email because I'm just as OCD as you are....refresh, refresh, refresh......

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
Awesome Moosh! Hope to see riding around RI soon. Mine went build on the 18th with no update yet.(Which I consider good cause others have received a delay of build email)
I’m going to call next Tuesday and hopefully it’s built and ready to ship, I’m going to get on my dealer who has been less than useless. Can’t wait to write that Jeep customer survey...... crucify them
Fingers crossed for you! Should be soon! I’ll be looking out for an ocean blue in the Ocean State! My updates from the dealer were the most accurate! Good luck!

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon
Fingers crossed for you! Should be soon! I’ll be looking out for an ocean blue in the Ocean State! My updates from the dealer were the most accurate! Good luck!
Congrats on your delivery! Looks like our orders are exactly the same minus A/T vs M/T! Be sure to post pictures!

Sponsored

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
Congrats on your delivery! Looks like our orders are exactly the same minus A/T vs M/T! Be sure to post pictures!
Picking my Jeep up at 5:00!! Pictures will follow!

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I recieved an email from Jeep Cares Jeff this morning with the usual we have no eta on shipping. A few hours later, my dealer emailed me that my Jeep had arrived and would be ready to pick up on Saturday. After 145 days since ordering, I couldn’t be more excited!

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon