First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Do you know what $38k will buy? I would expect a Full set of Dynatrac Pro Rocks F/R and more...
I fully realize that! I was only reporting why the price was where it was. It's not something I would be interested in.
Sponsored

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
New to the forum....own a 2004 TJ with just over 101k miles. This is my first time ordering a new car. Ordered 6/20, got my VIn from Chapman in PA yesterday (nothing on the Tracker).

2023 Willys 2 Dr.
2.0 liter
Hard Top
Silver Zynith
8.4 Radio
Cold Weather
Tech Group

I was told from one dealer that they build 2drs only a couple of times a year....He could have simply been BSing me as he wanted to sell what he had on his lot. Who knows....anyway, I'm excited to get this one. I love my TJ...but having something almost 20 years newer will be a nice change! TIme to sit back and wait.

Lumis Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2020 JTR
Here's a thought, what if orders are built based on regions for shipping efficiency instead of various parts. Maybe when they have a train car full of orders for an area they build. I know we're just looking for a pattern here so, just an idea.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
I know that’s a wild mark up but my guess is that they’re trying to mimic the Black Widow package that comes on Chevy Trucks. Lift, custom interior, lights, bumpers, etc. They may have done some wild stuff to the engine too. Doesn’t make sense that they’re just marking up one specific Jeep, the rest of their on the lot new vehicle prices are normal.
There is NOTHING I trust less than a car salesman...

Sponsored

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

Just checked in with my dealer. No VIN no schedule yet. I feel like I'm in for a long wait for my 2 door. That's alright I guess. More money towards my down payment. The anticipation is killing me though!!!!

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021
Gupton outside of Nashville, TN. I ordered a 23 Sahara Altitude Diesel and got 10.2% off MSRP or 1% below invoice. However you want to look at it. There are 2 invoice prices, Friends n Family and Employee. I see a lot of people claiming 5% below invoice. But which invoice is it?
Invoice price is the dealer price not msrp. I got mine from tri city in nc and got 4% below invoice price.

Santana74

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler Sahara Altitude 3.0l, 18 Jaguar F-Pace
Invoice price is the dealer price not msrp. I got mine from tri city in nc and got 4% below invoice price.
Yes...I just posted what I had off of MSRP because invoice pricing is misleading. Which invoice? FFP or EP There is a little play there.

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021
Yes...I just posted what I had off of MSRP because invoice pricing is misleading. Which invoice? FFP or EP There is a little play there.
There’s a $500 difference between ffp and ep but i believe its Ffp

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Here's a thought, what if orders are built based on regions for shipping efficiency instead of various parts. Maybe when they have a train car full of orders for an area they build. I know we're just looking for a pattern here so, just an idea.
Quit looking for a pattern. It will just drive you crazy and certain people here may attack you for even suggesting a pattern. I can tell you that the 2022 that I ordered sat in Toledo for 4 months after it was built while others going to the same city that were built months after it, were delivered. I think the dealer has more to do with it than anything. My 2022 order had a VIN that ended 9242. I finally gave up after the dealer refused to even look into why it was sitting there collecting dust 3 months. I bought another one from a dealer about 20 miles away and the VIN was in the 67000s.

That tells me the region has nothing to do with it. The parts shouldn't have mattered since it was built and sitting there for 4 months. My original dealer kept trying to say it was a lack of trains and trucks. The trains and trucks didn't have any trouble getting Wranglers built months after mine to the dealer just 20 miles away. If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and order from a high volume dealer. Unfair as it may be, they seem to get priority. You would think they would try to spread the love so the smaller dealers don't go out of business. Most of the Jeep dealers in my area looked abandoned back then and some still do.

Glovetown

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
New to the forum....own a 2004 TJ with just over 101k miles. This is my first time ordering a new car. Ordered 6/20, got my VIn from Chapman in PA yesterday (nothing on the Tracker).

2023 Willys 2 Dr.
2.0 liter
Hard Top
Silver Zynith
8.4 Radio
Cold Weather
Tech Group

I was told from one dealer that they build 2drs only a couple of times a year....He could have simply been BSing me as he wanted to sell what he had on his lot. Who knows....anyway, I'm excited to get this one. I love my TJ...but having something almost 20 years newer will be a nice change! TIme to sit back and wait.
What did you get for the tj?

Santana74

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler Sahara Altitude 3.0l, 18 Jaguar F-Pace

LisaDewy

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler
Hi! New here, Ordered in TN (i am moving there from Alaska) on 6/12, got a VIN from my dealer around the 4th of July, but the tracker doesn't show it yet. lol

Hoping to get it by september/october
Red 2023 Sport 6 speed 3.6L Sport