Not open for further replies.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
After 91 days the dealership send me this! Unfortunately I'm out of town and will have to wait until Monday to pick it up!!!

WhatsApp Image 2018-05-15 at 08.42.22.jpeg
Happy for you.

This is the story of my jeep. We left on the same train. I am 124 days in, mine gets left in Kansas City, then makes it to New Mexico..

CaliMat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Happy for you.

This is the story of my jeep. We left on the same train. I am 124 days in, mine gets left in Kansas City, then makes it to New Mexico..
Yeah not sure what happened. Saw we were on the same train and got split. I went from Kansas to Texas and finally CA. Hopefully you get yours soon.

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Confusing!! I called the jeep line today and they told me I was in KZ-R (within days of arrival to dealer). But on their other system and also this tracking system (must be the same system) it still says Alorton IL with a TBD arrival date, I am in Florida. Updated in Alorton on 5/7. Last update in Toledo was 5/3. I'm PRAYING the KZ-R is true but won't keep my hopes up... Order date 4/12. JLUR Sting Gray Rubicon. Black hard top and black fenders.

Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Whelp, I don't know what to believe.

All tracking systems had my order at KZ status since the 16th of this month.

And all of the sudden my dealer contacted me saying my Jeep is in KZR status - Which means it is "within a few days of arrival".

Just contacted Jeep chat and they stated the same thing. KZR.

I hope they are right!

Has this happened before @JAY @JLWF Dealer Guy ???

upload_2018-2-23_19-43-19.png

Hi! I just ready this, I’m having the same thing happening to me. When they told you it was in KZR (even though it didn’t show that in the tracking system) how long was it until the dealer called you that it arrived? Mine is still showing in Alorton on the paid tracking but when I called today they told me it’s in KZ R

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
After 91 days the dealership send me this! Unfortunately I'm out of town and will have to wait until Monday to pick it up!!!

WhatsApp Image 2018-05-15 at 08.42.22.jpeg
What seat config did you order and what does that dash look like? red or silver?

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
No tracking updates yet today :( I was hoping to see some movement since I got my build sheet this morning.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Can someone post a list of the different status labels and what they mean?
Confusing!! I called the jeep line today and they told me I was in KZ-R (within days of arrival to dealer). But on their other system and also this tracking system (must be the same system) it still says Alorton IL with a TBD arrival date, I am in Florida. Updated in Alorton on 5/7. Last update in Toledo was 5/3. I'm PRAYING the KZ-R is true but won't keep my hopes up... Order date 4/12. JLUR Sting Gray Rubicon. Black hard top and black fenders.
i been waiting since 2/16

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Dang man. My ride is sitting at Tyson waiting on me. I get to pick her up Saturday. Jason was out last Saturday so I pushed it out a week.
Awesome, ask him where mine is

Banjoedan

First Name
Joe Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
I think so , but I think it’s cause I ordered a turbo very frustrating going on 90 days
Just wanted to let ya know mine was built, inspected and now in storage (maybe forever) but glad it's supposedly built. JL blue 2 door turbo ordered 2/8/18.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.