Not open for further replies.

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
The Jeep is now "Constructively Placed?" What does that mean?
Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
Dang! Mine made is also set to go to Dennis Dillon. Originally, my ETA was 5/26-6/5 but on the latest sheet, it changed to TBD. It looks like it is sitting in Nebraska. Did yours get stuck in Nebraska at all? Let's hope that they can travel up to Idaho together in the next few days.
My estimated delivery is 5/22 to 6/01 I really hope it doesn't take that long. That would be 2-3 weeks just sitting in a rail yard. Mine didn't sit in Nebraska very long, one day at most, then on to Wyoming and then Utah. Roper, Utah seems to be the end point before being trucked to Dennis Dillon. At least that's what I'm getting from the info.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
The Jeep is now "Constructively Placed?" What does that mean?
I think it means there's no place for the rail car to unload, so they park it somewhere close by.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Well, I took Mothers day off. Updated. Congrats to all the new deliveries! Also looks like FCA is getting caught up with the Jeeps they trucked across the country that were in purgatory.
Can you tell them to start building mine , LOL

Phenix911

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ5 SAE, 2007 Tundra, 2018 JL Sahara, 1939 Ford Pickup
According to Jeep Chat, I am in KZ status and I only ordered 16 days ago. How accurate is Jeep Chat vs the dealer vs the spreadsheet here. Does this sound accurate? I checked the other day and was JB. Today, KZ.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
According to Jeep Chat, I am in KZ status and I only ordered 16 days ago. How accurate is Jeep Chat vs the dealer vs the spreadsheet here. Does this sound accurate? I checked the other day and was JB. Today, KZ.
I been waiting since 2/16 so ur way ahead of me , jeep chat always seemed to give a different status I quit using it

#HERJL18

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Work Hard - Play Harder
@Phenix911, it all depends on your build. I ordered 3/12 and went to KZ on 4/4, so it was a fast build at a time that many others were experiencing shortages and delays. If you ordered a special color, engine, 2-door or the track management system, those seem to be the Jeeps delayed in production. The hold up is now in the shipping process. While my build was fast, my shipping took from 4/4 until delivery to the dealer on 5/11. So it took almost twice as long to ship as it did to build. But I am West Coast and some are getting them much sooner if you are closer to the plant.

So in other words... who knows when you will get it. :(:headbang:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I feel like waiting for the tracker to open is like pulling the arm on a slot machine, hoping to hit the jackpot but knowing it’s not likely. After 11 days in inspection, when I scroll down to mine and see I, I want to try another machine but I know this one will eventually pay out......I think.

Last edited:

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Day 62 in C.

21 days since initial request to have the Trail Rail Management System pulled from my build. FCA rep did it was scheduled to be built in about 10 days so I left it on.

Day 13 since my second request to have it pulled. Still hasn't been done. It seems they aren't convinced that's the hold up. Me asking to have it pulled doesn't seem to be enough.

I no longer recommend my dealer. They got my deposit so in my opinion they only care about the next sale.
I think I'm giving up. For some reason my dealer can't/won't remove the trail rail management system from my build when they previously said they would. I ordered the Jeep 110 days before my lease was up but being at 65 days in and still in C I don't expect to see it before I have to have something else. I asked for a new order to be placed without the trail rail management system or for them to return my deposit but that wasn't addressed.

Banjoedan

First Name
Joe Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
IMG_0780.PNG
Gotcha, no worries all good, it's just that would be major news around here and wanted to know more :like:

Hope it moves fast thru the build stages! The JS hold is where several of us are currently and been there for over 2 weeks waiting to go to KZ (shipping). The reason for JS hold was being told EPA numbers weren't released yet. But those were released mid week last week. So not sure if they need to flash the ECU or what related to the EPA numbers.

Hopefully all us Turbo orders will be seeing our orders soon!! :rock:

Sponsored

trble

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Vet
I have been in JB for about a week. I called the Jeep number and they told me i have a few more days for emissions testing. Anybody heard about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.